Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Showing Off

My birthday week of wall-to-wall sex officially ended on Monday with a spot of exhibitionism.

Marla and I were comparing notes on how hot it is to be watched as we go at it. We thought, why not share the joy and find a voyeur? We put up a post, and sure enough, a lot of folks expressed an interest in watching us.

We chose a young guy who looked like a football player. He was interested in watching but no more, as he is married and did not want to cheat.

We set simple ground rules. He was not allowed to touch us. We could talk, but we would not take direction. It was fine for him to jerk off. He agreed.

Marla and I agreed that we would give him no more than an hour of the best we had.

Marla and I were having drinks when he arrived. He was a very genial sort, and we fell into an easy conversation. We decided to hop to action.

Marla and I kissed as he undressed and sat in a chair. We undressed one another, kissing and fondling. I took a breast in my mouth.

I moved down to lick her pussy. She moaned as I went at her, moving her piercing around my mouth. He walked around to get a look, stroking his cock.

I put on a condom and started fucking her. She watched me and the man who was watching us. She came very quickly.

He sat down again, and she excused herself to the bathroom, leaving the two us alone for a moment.

“You two are smoking hot,” he said, stroking. He was staring at my cock.

“We like that you are watching,” I told him. I stood very close to him, stroking my cock near his face.

He came instantly.

Marla returned. “Did I miss something?” she smiled, her arm on my waist. Yeah, our pal came, I said, kissing her.

We sent him to wash up. He dressed and was on his way. He had lasted about half an hour.

Marla and I went back to fucking. We were soon interrupted by a knock at the door. I dressed and went to answer it.

It was a delivery from the liquor store. His and her bottles of bourbon, courtesy of our new acquaintance.

1 comment:

Jefferson said...

Yes indeed, Nadia! I hope to get my official membership card from Dacia soon.

How did it feel afterwards, you ask? Immediately afterwards, it felt exciting, as Marla and I were very turned on, screwing like exhibitionistic bunnies.

It felt even better then next day, as I unpacked the groceries I bought with my sex money.