Monday, January 24, 2005

Blowjobs 101

Winter break has ended, affecting the schedules of my school-bound friends. Scarlet is out of commission, Dacia is available for more dinners, and Celia is back in town—for what the latter may prove to be worth.

She is no longer “my” Celia, after all.

The new semester also puts things back on track with Shelby. We were derailed by the holidays and her semester break, which had her back home in the Midwest. Things between us had been hot and heavy in autumn, when she arrived in town to begin her second year of college.

We were eager to resume. We planned to meet during my birthday week of wall-to-wall sex.

I smiled to see her face at my door. She dropped her backpack. “Baby, it is so good to see you.” We held each other close.

We talked, catching up even though we had chatted so many nights online. I twirled her dark hair in my fingers; she rested a hand on my thigh. We were thrilled to be finally back together.

We kissed and lost our clothes.

In bed, we were reacquainted with one another’s bodies. Our mouths were locked in kisses as my hands roamed her smooth skin, her small breasts, her waist and soft hips. She flicked her fingers on my sensitive nipples, knowing I could scarcely take it.

“I have another woman on stand by, ready to join us today, but I have never met her,” I said. Do tell, Shelby said, propping herself up.

Zelda had contacted me about the gatherings. She had little experience with multiple partners, but a recent foursome had left her curious for more. She was bi and twenty-three. In her photos she had long dark hair and a shy smile, and she described herself as a quiet Jewish girl who needed to break out of her shell.

What did you like about the foursome, I asked? The rough sex.

Do you like restraints? Yes—how did you know?

I thought: young, bisexual, newly experienced, likes rough sex and bondage . . . . why, she is in the same shoes as my dear Shelby! Maybe they should meet.

Yeah, call her up, Shelby encouraged. Zelda was glad we summoned her. She would be over in about a half hour.

Shelby and I fell back to kissing. I put on a condom and entered her. We fucked slowly, kissing and talking.

As instructed, Zelda called when she was a few blocks away. We continued to fuck until there was a knock at the door. I dressed and went to the door; Shelby remained in bed.

Zelda was bundled in a coat, trembling. “Welcome,” I said. “May I take your coat?”

Yes, she said, please. Her hands trembled as she struggled with the zipper on her coat.

“Here,” I offered, “Let me.” I unzipped her coat, taking it and her scarf. She began to remove a sweater, which caught on her shirt. I fixed the snag and removed her sweater.

“I would like you to meet Shelby,” I said, taking a cold hand that trembled in mine. She smiled, averting her eyes as she followed.

Shelby leaned on an elbow, nude under the duvet. “Hey there,” she said. I invited Zelda to sit on the bed.

“Have you ever met strangers for sex?” I asked, removing Zelda’s shoes and socks. No, she said. It was her first time.

I pulled Zelda’s shirt over her head. I unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts.

“This will be fun,” Shelby said.

I turned Zelda to lay her down. As Shelby touched her skin, I removed her pants and underwear. Zelda covered her body with her arms and snuggled close to Shelby.

I undressed and got into bed. I covered Zelda’s small shivering body with my own, bringing her into my embrace of Shelby. I caressed Shelby as we talked. Shelby and I were relaxed and easy, warming Zelda’s body between us.

Zelda stole kisses of Shelby’s shoulder.

I kissed Shelby’s nipples, encouraging Zelda to join me. Aren’t they tender and soft in your mouth, I asked? Mmmmmf, Zelda replied.

I moved to lick Shelby’s clean-shaven pussy. It’s a very pretty pussy, a slit that opens into coral labia, with a pink bubble of a clit.

“Oh wow,” Zelda asked. “Is he good at that?”

Shelby allowed that I was very good. Zelda wanted to know if she could try. Enjoy! Shelby replied.

I traded positions with Zelda. She tucked her long hair behind her ears and gingerly tongued Shelby’s clit.

Shelby took my cock into her mouth. I fingered Zelda’s pussy, already wet. Her skin was still cold from the outdoors.

“Can I watch you suck him?” Zelda asked. Sure! I liked that she was so polite and inquisitive. I lay back on the pillows, and Shelby put back her hair. She began to suck me, deep.

“Is she very good at that?” Oh yes, I said. Very much so. Shelby is the best natural born cocksucker you would ever want to meet.

“I wish I was that good,” Zelda said. “May I ask, what are you doing that is so good?”

Shelby took my cock from her mouth, and showed how she rubbed her tongue on the underside of my shaft, near the head. She showed how she plunged it deep in her throat. She showed how she lapped her tongue at the base.

I sat back and watched the demonstration. She didn’t need any interjections from me; Shelby knows my dick as well as I do. Zelda wanted to see more. We obliged.

“Do you suck much cock, Zelda?” I asked. No, she said, so it helps to see how well Shelby does it.

Girl needs cocksucking experience. I filed that away.

I went down on Zelda, who asked Shelby to sit on her face. “Is it okay if I put a finger in you?” she asked. Just one? Shelby replied. Give me what you got.

I put on a condom and pushed back Zelda’s legs. I fucked her, leaning on Shelby’s warm, beautiful back.

After a while, I flipped Shelby and entered her. I suggested that Zelda lick her clit as I fucked her. She set herself to the task, as Shelby fingered Zelda’s pussy. She moved her body to straddle Shelby’s face.

In time, I retreated to let the women go at each other.

I pulled out rope.

I lashed Zelda’s arms to Shelby’s thighs, and secured Shelby’s ankles to the bed so that her legs were open wide. Zelda’s legs were similarly tied to the opposite end of the bed. I left Shelby’s hands free, as she used them to hold Zelda’s pussy in her mouth.

Zelda was fully ours.

I grabbed her hair, and lifted her face from Shelby’s clit. I fed my cock to her. She took it deep, but clumsily. She gagged in a few thrusts. “Shhh, baby,” I admonished. “Take it slow and easy.” I pushed her head up and down my cock to give her the idea.

I took my cock from her, and gave her mouth back to Shelby. I fucked Shelby as she licked us.

I moved to the other side of the bed. Shelby smiled at me from under Zelda’s pussy.

Such a sweet smile, such a pretty face. I put my cock in her mouth.

I fucked Zelda as Shelby licked her clit and my shaft. Zelda moaned into Shelby’s pussy.

I grabbed her hips and fucked hard. I took hold of the skin on her thin body to get better traction. She pushed back into me. I spanked her ass, firmly. It was soon red with my handprints.

Shelby smiled. “Yeah!” She was enjoying her view of the show.

I pulled out, and put my dick back in Shelby’s sweet mouth. I put a finger into Zelda, then three. I gave it to her hard. With my free hand, I grabbed her ass and moved it into my thrusts. She’s small and easy to move around.

I untied Zelda, and turned her body to face Shelby. They kissed, and rubbed their pussies together.

I washed my hands. I came back, and slipped my fingers into Shelby. I put my cock in Zelda.

Shelby was getting off, and now Zelda was in my way. I pulled out and lifted her off my sweet Shelby. I went down on her, focused on her orgasms. I asked Zelda to bite her nipples, hard.

Shelby came, several times. She stopped me. I climbed her body to hold her. I rolled over; our legs entwined as we lay on our backs.

“It is so nice to watch you two,” Zelda said. “You are so into each other.” It’s true. We are.

“Hey Zelda, would you suck my cock, please?” I asked. I was very curious about her abilities as a cocksucker. Sure, she said.

She put her hair behind her ears and swallowed my cock. Shelby kissed me.

Zelda took me very deep and wet. Her drool pooled in my pubic hair. Her eyes were on me, then off to one side. Her brow was furrowed.

“Zelda honey, what’s on your mind?”

“I’m trying to remember the things Shelby told me.” Just relax, I suggested. Shelby took my cock to remind her of the basics. Blowjobs 101, she called it. Zelda thanked her and went back to it.

I took her hair in my hands, to focus her. I encouraged her to make eye contact.

“Zelda, have you ever made a man cum from a blowjob?” She shook her head no. “I’m going to cum for you, then.” She nodded yes. “You are doing a very good job.” Mmmmf.

I focused on her tongue, the wetness of her mouth. I wanted her to feel proud of this blowjob.

I pulled out, about to blow. “Can I watch you cum?” she asked.

A few tugs on my cock, wet with her drool, and I came. “Oh!,” she exclaimed. “Oh my God, it spurts!”

Did it ever! She held my cock, watching it cum over her hands.

“Zelda honey, have you ever seen a man cum before?” She had not.

We talked and I encouraged her to wash up. She noted that some jism had hot my sheets. “Oh no, does that stain?” she asked.

Shelby smiled at me.

I made something to eat. Shelby and I ate nude, Zelda in her panties and t-shirt. We liked getting to know her.

After lunch, I thanked Zelda for joining us. It was time for her to go so I could be alone with my Shelby. We had been too long apart.

“See you next time,” Zelda said, as we kissed good-bye.

No comments: