Friday, January 28, 2005

Extension

My birthday week of wall-to-wall sex officially ended on Monday. But apparently, I didn’t pull the plug firmly enough.

On Wednesday, there was the happy surprise of finally meeting Kat.

On Thursday, Anna called to see if we could get together for some lunchtime loving.

Sure, I said, let’s log a couple of hours.

She arrived as I was into my fourth cup of coffee, eyes deep into work, music much too loud. It was frigid cold out, and she was layered in clothes.

I put aside the work. She performed a comical striptease, slow and to the beat. With her wearing so many layers, one could grow old waiting for the finale. I feigned great indifference.

Finally reduced to her bra and panties—matching and pink, no less—she produced the coupe de grace of her performance: a bagel with cream cheese. Which she ate, slowly—and with no napkin!

We kissed as she ate. I licked away stray cream cheese. I unhooked the bra, and played with her nipples.

With the bagel so erotically consumed, I took her to bed. We undressed and warmed her body under the covers.

She was fast to sit on me, kissing me and massaging my cock with her wet pussy.

I pulled on a condom, and was in her. I was flat on my back, with my hands all over her body, licking her nipples.

“You really do have nice breasts,” I said.

“Aren’t they nice?” She agreed.

They really are. They are large for her frame, and perfectly even. She has pink nipples like pencil erasers.

I pushed them together to get both nipples in my mouth. I thought, let’s make this all about her tits.

I licked and tugged her breasts as she rode me. She came very quickly.

I kissed her as she let that orgasm pass. I resumed my fondling of her tits, and she promptly came again.

All right, I thought. We are off to a good start. I like to get her off, over and again, before I even think of my own orgasm. We had plenty of time for that.

She climbed off me and began to suck my cock. She worked me with her hands, sucking furiously.

This is what she does when she wants me to cum.

That felt great, but I wasn’t nearly finished fucking her. I’d have to stop her soon and get back at it.

She didn’t let me stop her.

I came, convulsing as I shot on my chest, shoulders and belly. “Damn boy, get a tape measure,” she said. “I think we set a long distance record this time.”

“Why did you make me cum so soon?” I panted. “You haven’t been sufficiently fucked.”

“You need to stop worrying about getting me off, and cum yourself now and then,” she said. “It turns me on to make you cum.”

Oh there’s a first: a woman who prefers my orgasm to more of her own.

She washed me off. I tossed her back on the pillows. I wasn’t letting her get away with only two orgasms.

I massaged her g-spot as her pussy expanded to my touch. Slowly at first then faster . . . she came.

I set my mouth to her clit, licking her firmly, sucking . . . she came.

I fingered her again, two fingers from each hand, alternating rhythms . . . she came.

A few more and she called it quits. We lay together talking, our voices low and relaxed.

We made up songs about one another’s bodies, in the cadences of Rodgers and Hart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which songs? For fast, I like 'Thou Swell'. For slow,
I like 'Glad to be Unhappy.' ;-D
Grace