Monday, January 24, 2005

L Word

As Zelda left, Shelby curled contentedly on the couch. She was fed, fucked and blissed. I wrapped myself in her arms, and we kissed.

There is a special something between us. We clicked immediately when we met, and our sexual relationship was only part of that.

Over the autumn, as we kissed or fucked or talked, I found I was saying things like “you are just so lovely,” “I’m so lucky we met,” “this is really special,” and so on. My heart was welling up for her.

Finally, as we lay in bed one night, I took a daring step.

“Look,” I said. I coughed, as my voice had cracked. “I suppose you notice how I can’t stop myself from trying to find ways to express my feelings to you. There’s a word for how I feel. So I want you to know that in a way entirely appropriate to our relationship, and in a way that is not at all scary, I do love you. You mean a lot to me.”

Shelby smiled. “It’s mutual. I dig you. In a way that is nonexclusive and noncommittal, and it’s okay.”

She added, “I never say the L Word though.”

Love sometimes comes with a few caveats.

That L Word chokes some folks. My pal Dacia can’t say it to save her life, so I miss no opportunity to tell her how much I love her. She always says, “Yes, I know.”

I don’t use charged words carelessly. But I have to tell people I love that I love them. It’s just honest.

I do take care with my heart, and those of my friends. Dacia knows that my love is that unconditional kind that doesn’t infringe upon her life in any bad ways.

Shelby knows that love is a part of our care for one another. Neither of us wants an exclusive relationship. Can’t help how you feel, though. And love ain’t bad.

And now, as we lay in one another’s arms after some time apart, it was clear we still had it.

We had just sent Zelda packing, so a nap for Shelby would be nice. But our cuddling soon led to her blowing me. This led to me sitting on her, jerking off as she watched and touched me.

I retrieved a vibrator. It has two small eggs that really do the trick for Shelby. I massaged her anus as I went down on her. I put a condom on the vibrating egg and slipped it into her ass. *

I turned up the speed. I could hear it whirring through her belly as I licked her.

“Oh God,” she said. “That is so good. I bet you could really feel that vibrate if your dick was in me.” Let’s find out.

It’s true, I really could. All along my shaft and at the base of my cock.

I fucked her for a while. I had to have her in my mouth again.

She came, over and again.

Now she was really spent.

“Can I get you off?” she asked.

“You can’t move, honey, and I just came with Zelda. Get some rest.” I put her in bed and did some work.

After a nap, she stumbled back to my couch. “You want that blowjob now?” she asked. Why, sure!

Afterwards, we went out for a couple of drinks. We were pretty beat.

Back at home, we zoned to some television, talking through any program we tried to watch. It was late, and I was sleepy. She was sure she would be up for a while.

I relaxed in her arms. She said she might have another fuck in her.

Climb on your lazy man, I said. You can ride me.

She’s still getting the hang of being on top of me. It’s her new favorite thing. She know I like it, as I can get may hands and mouth all over her.

She sat up on me, her face and body warmed by the candle on the night table.

“I love you, pretty thing.”

She smiled. “Yeah, it’s mutual.”

We went at it, tender and firm, until she was ready to sleep.








*Thanks Jane, for the tip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

You frequently refer to women who e-mail you expressing interest. How do they find you -- word of mouth? Do you have a profile up? Just curious. Many men, even attractive ones, have to do the e-mailing themselves.

Again, very nice.

Jefferson said...

Thanks, Anonymous!

My friends and I sometimes post notices about our gatherings. I have profiles up at Friendster and a few other sites. Those postings, plus this blog, tend to be the ways people find me.