Saturday, January 01, 2005

Recidivism

Marcus’s two sons get along well with my kids. They are the same ages as Jason and Collie, and the youngest enjoys playing with Lillie. On the first night of their visit, Jason is spending the night with a friend, so we only have four kids to tend.

They arrive later than expected, having hit a lot of traffic coming into the city. I had planned to cook, but in the interest of time, we order Chinese food. The kids play for a while, then we get them to bed.

Lillie bounces on the bed, excited that Marcus’s boys are here, excited that she is seeing her big sister Rachel tomorrow. She tells Marcus, “Rachel is so cool! She likes playing with little kids. She’s a teenager! She showers every day. And she’s hot! She has a boy friend!”

The kids fall asleep, talking to one another.

Marcus and I stay up for a while, talking and drinking bourbon. We talk regularly, but always have so much to get caught up on. He has just spent several days in Los Angeles, partying with a friend who is a great circuit queen. He always comes back with hair-raising tales of debauchery.

We are beat, and we go bed reasonably early.

I wake to his mouth on my cock. Just like last time: he is nude and sucking me. He knows better; I don’t want to have sex with my kids sleeping nearby. But I gave in for a while on his last visit, so he knows my resolve is weaker than my desires.

He sucks me in deep thrusts. He has become an even better cocksucker in the time since my break up—he has been keeping very busy at it. I watch him devour me, and feel myself deep in him.

I am vigilant for noises, worried about the kids. Marcus has closed and locked the door. I should relax, but I can’t.

I do give myself over to him, though. I am very passive and subdued under his mouth. He can have me.

He moistens two fingers and gently slips them in me. I push myself into his throat.

My brain takes over, and I stop him. That’s all I can take without giving in entirely. I remove his fingers from me. I take his mouth off me.

He understands.

No comments: