Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Footstool

The blizzard that hit the Northeast this weekend wrecked a fine plan for my birthday week of wall-to-wall sex.

My lesbian soul sister arranged a scheme that involved her and her new girlfriend sleeping over and forcing a straight male submissive do their bidding.

Two lesbians and a straight boy? How does this involve sex for me, I asked?

Oh, you leave the driving to us, she replied.

Alas, it was too snowy to drive, and so her best-laid plans were postponed.

The thought of a using a submissive stuck with me, though. And so I braved the storm to pay a visit to my foot fetishist.

It’s hard to believe I ever got along without one.

He had a fire going when I arrived. I took off my snow boots and padded to a large cozy chair near the fireplace. He lay on the floor, and I propped up my stocking feet on his face. I smoked his weed and relaxed.

My fetishist is a good-looking Italian man, who lives in a beautiful brownstone apartment. I regretted I had not brought a book; this could be a nice way to pass a snowy evening.

He removed my socks. I ground my naked feet into his cheeks, massaging his forehead as he sucked my toes.

I told him about the basketball I keep under my desk. It helps me think when I keep my feet moving. I rubbed his head like my basketball.

Marcus called. He had read the blog and had a few questions about people we know in common.

We chatted as I mashed my feet on the fetishist’s face. I told Marcus he should try out my footstool—it’s very relaxing. The sub was happy to hear me offering his face to my friend.

Marcus and I talked a while longer, about this and that, and then he had to go.

The footstool was doing wonders for my feet. It was a nice turn on. I unzipped and pulled out my cock, leisurely jerking off as he worked.

He was such a good footstool, I decided to let him suck my dick. He gives really terrific head—lots of pressure with his lips and tongue.

After I came, I told him to bring me my snow boots. He obeyed and put them on me.

That set my mind right. I left, heading back to my desk. My feet relaxed on my basketball.

No comments: