Sunday, January 23, 2005

Coasters

As Dacia and I ate sushi, I reflected that my birthday week of wall-to-wall sex was off to a rollicking good start.

The previous evening had been a bed-breaking male gang bang. This morning I had wrecked a man’s four-year stretch of monogamy. We had just done a pleasant fivesome. And now we were poised for an orgy.

Icing on the cake: tonight would mark the return of my Celia, after a month away.

I’m still very hot for her, the muse who inspired the beginning of this blog. I am clinging to the optimistic hope that she will find space to put me into her regular rotation of fuck mates. Her dance card would put even mine to shame.

The first to arrive—and the winner of the night’s “greatest distance traveled” award—was Nadia. She and Dacia had met before, but this was our first encounter. Nadia also has the distinction of being the second woman, after Scarlet, to have come to my place for sex because of this blog.

The blog that my Celia inspired.

I cued up music for the evening, most of it ambient, but starting with the Scissor Sisters. We’re all big fans. Now that we play the band at my gatherings, Jake says he has Pavlovian erection every time he hears them.

Raven arrived and prepared prosciutto and cantaloupe. She also brought a birthday gift: coasters to keep my bed from rolling across the room when we fuck. This is really a gift for yourself, I thanked her, as this is only a problem when you are on the bed.

Dacia complained to Raven about Donny’s hasty retreat during our pre-orgy sex date. Don’t you worry, Raven assured her. We’ll make the boys play tonight. You will finally see boy-on-boy action.

As other guests arrived, Dacia, Raven and Nadia gave the coasters a test drive. Alas, as soon as they jumped on the bed, it scooted away.

Giggles wafted into the living room, where I chatted with the guests, a mix of regulars and new people. The three women on my bed were getting started.

Jake was clearly poised to join in, but he was being a good date to his friend Alice, who was at her first party and not quite ready to dive in.

A young couple had joined us, Yoshi and Jen. Both were Japanese American and really adorable. He was slender with long hair, a pleasant demeanor, and the sad misfortune of being straight. His wife was about as cute as they come, with shoulder length black hair and hip-hugging jeans that screamed “hands on, please.”

Two of our fav stags arrived. The much admired and always reliable Mark was followed by Nate, whom we haven’t seen since school started. He’s a kindergarten teacher, wary of late school nights, and we have often kept him up until nearly sunrise.

Nate had first come to the gatherings at the behest of his friend Raven. When she told me about him, I was unenthused: he’s a straight boy who was uncomfortable being nude and he had no experience with group sex. What good was he to us, I asked? But Raven liked him, and his sexual education was her pet project, and so I relented.

Turned out he is the world’s sweetest man.

He was a cheerleader for those of us who were, as he saw it, sexual dynamos. He picked me to be the first man he played with. Afterwards, he kissed me, saying he adored me but he was sure he was straight. That’s fine, I said, so long as we keep having sex. We woke up in one another’s arms the next morning. He held me close and necked me.

Soon after Nate arrived at this gathering, Raven summoned him to join the ladies in the bedroom.

My Celia knocked. I finally saw her after so long.

She had brought Alexandra, a young male-to-female pre-op transsexual schoolmate. Alexandra was dressed as a boy, with bleached blonde hair and a New Zealand accent.

I kissed my Celia. “I have missed you,” I said. She looked sheepish, almost embarrassed. She asked for a bourbon.

I provided that, as Jake made a grasshopper for Alexandra. I introduced them to those in the living room.

I took them to the bedroom to meet the others.

Raven was eating Dacia. Nadia was riding Nate. Dacia had left the lights on. They were all pink and panting on my bed, in the warm room.

The sheets were already soaked with girl juice.

I pointed to each and said their names. I introduced Celia and Alexandra as I cracked a window to let in some air. Our presence barely registered.

We went back to the living room.

In a few moments, we would all be in my bedroom.

2 comments:

Librarian Babe said...

I wasn't riding Nate at that point... unless you count his fingers... hmmm.

I can't for the life of me remember Celia! I'm struggling to remember....

Jefferson said...

Thanks for the correction, Nadia. Being with Celia can distract me, even in a room of naked people having sex.

And why don't you remember her? Read on . . .