Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hold Back

“I think you took care of the ‘convent’ problem we’ve had,” Raven told me, referring to the preponderance of women at the last two gatherings.

“Welcome to the monastery,” I said.

We made one last effort to call in a few women. Raven worked her phone, and I worked mine, but there comes a time when you dive in with the crowd you have assembled. We poured wine and staked out positions in opposite corners to talk with our friends.

I sat between Randy and Scarlet. She smiled at me, a little nervous. I held her hand.

As the crowd mingled, Scarlet and Jake talked. They had been flirting online since the last gathering, in anticipation of this encounter. They disappeared into a bedroom. I stage whispered to those nearby that they had been plotting for tonight. A few boys ducked back to bear witness.

Raven and Bugs were drawn into a tête-à-tête with Bug’s beau. Todd, Mark and Michael were chatting.

I dimmed the lights, and turned up the music. I went back to check on things.

Jake was nude and stretched out on a bed, his arms behind his head. Scarlet had undressed and sat crouched on his thighs, and was tying back her hair. I ditched my clothes and sat beside them.

“That’s bigger than I remember, even,” Scarlet smiled, referring to Jake’s cock. Good luck, I said, tucking a stray hair behind her ear as she set to sucking him. Thomas and John stood nearby, hard and stroking. Jake looked down his body to watch Scarlet’s mouth on him.

He had heard me extol her skillful mouth.

Across the room, I saw Randy sitting fully dressed, sipping bourbon as Bugs and her boyfriend humped next to him.

Raven joined us on the bed, already nude and ready to play. She greeted me with a smile and started sucking my cock. Michael was hard and stroking behind her, fingering her slit. She lifted her ass to his hand.

I was on my knees, enjoying Raven’s sensuous mouth, as she twisted her body around to get fucked by Michael. I leaned back, an arm resting on Jake’s massive chest as Scarlet blew him.

I pulled Scarlet forward to kiss me. Jake turned her over, and moved his face between her legs. I kissed her as he went down on her, twisting my body to keep my cock in Raven’s mouth.

Zach stood at the door to the bedroom to catch my eye and wave goodbye. I wasn’t sure if he had seen enough, or just freaked out a bit. But I was too deep in this tangle to check up on him. I nodded back in his direction.

Jake soon sat up. “Suck me, make me hard,” he told Scarlet. “And I'll fuck you.” It was tough to imagine him getting harder, but she went at it. He slipped on a condom and fucked, hard and fierce, his preferred tempo.

Bugs stood behind Raven, rubbing her back and ass, as her boyfriend rubbed her own. Bugs arched her back and her boyfriend was in her again.

Raven’s taunt orgasm shot Michael out of her like a bullet.

I noticed John wanking, and motioned for him to stand beside me. “Raven, as much as I enjoy your mouth, I want you to meet John.” She looked up and I held his massive cock to her mouth.

“Hello, John,” she smiled, taking him into her. He moaned—that boy needed his dick sucked.

I stood on the bed and stepped over Scarlet to join Randy on the opposite side of the room. With so many boys, I elected to sit tight and observe in favor of the “family hold back” rule until the guests had their fill.

John moaned as he came on Raven. Michael was there to fill her mouth as John pulled out.

Jake’s body completely covered Scarlet. Only her legs emerged from the side of his thighs, as she panted and grunted into the room. Jake was in full locomotive mode, a ceaseless rhythm of pounding on her. I could hear in her familiar breaths that he was finding her beat.

Bugs buried her face between Raven’s legs, as Jake flipped Scarlet so that she was now on top of him. He pushed up into her, bucking her body with his hips.

I watched as Raven and Bugs kissed and fondled. “Nice lesbian scene, Raven,” I teased. “Not enough cocks around here for you?”

“What can I say?” she shrugged. “I do what I do.”

In time, I wanted to kiss Scarlet. I crossed the room and pulled her face off of Jake’s mouth. Her eyes were like slits, her cheeks red and streaked with hair. I untied her hair and pulled it back, tying it again. I kissed her mouth as Jake fucked her. I gave her mouth back to him, as he held her tight and pounded up into her.

“I was sure you were going to fuck her face,” whispered Randy, as I passed by him.

“I just couldn’t,” I said, looking back. “Her face inspired something like . . . awe.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeee! Family Hold Back (FHB) was one of the principles to which i was brought up... I thought it was just my family's neurotic behaviour. So good to know i'm not alone.

(Of course, it was in less depraved circumstances, and far less fun; usually referring to food. But still - i love when being able to identify!)

Juno x