Thursday, January 27, 2005

Getting Offline

About six months ago, I met Kat online.

She had posted a note saying she was bored and up for a few instant messages. I had the kids in bed, and was too tired to work, so that was about my speed. She had a slutty screen name, which I assumed was purely for this post.

I responded that I was happy to talk with her about anything other than sex.

She replied, and she was very funny. I liked her wit. She liked mine. We had a great chat, and when we were done, we were done.

I liked that. We talked just to have a conversation.

She popped up online now and then. Perhaps just to find me, perhaps not, but we talked whenever we were both online and had the time.

We talked about dating, life and such. Neither of us made a move to trade photos or to meet in person. The conversation was fine.

We were chatting once after I started this blog. I saw no harm in sharing it. After a very light and breezy conversation, she went off to read it.

When she came back, she was practically panting.

You really did that? Yes, it’s all true, I said, but what did you like?

She liked my tale of roping down my Celia.

I told her yes, that was true. She wanted to know if I could do that to her.

So my online friend had a submissive side. Sure, I could help with that.

We talked about meeting in person. I had one request: let’s not trade photos. We had no idea what the other looked like, and yet we were hot for each other. Let’s preserve that mystery.

She liked the idea.

When I decided to give myself a birthday week of wall-to-wall sex, I phoned and told her she was short listed for booty calls. Alas, we could not make it happen that week. I was calling her in the afternoons, she was calling me in the middle of the night.

Yesterday we found each other online. We decided to make a date. We set it, and each got back to work.

Soon there was an instant message. She couldn’t focus on work now; she was too turned on by the thought of our date. Could I come over for an hour?

No less than an hour and a half, I haggled. She agreed. We would skip lunch so we could finally consummate this lust.

“I am very nervous about this,” she said. “But very excited.”

That’s the way I want you, I replied. I packed a bag with rope and lube. Not much time for bondage, but always be prepared.

It was just after one when she opened her door. We smiled. I kissed her—and kept kissing her.

She trembled in my arms. She was very nervous.

We had only glanced one another before kissing. If I had to do so, as I kissed her, I could not have described her face.

The kiss alone was worth the cab fare.

I touched her cheek and pulled back. “Oh good,” I said. “You are pretty.”

“You too,” she replied. “Whew.”

She was cute. Chestnut hair, smooth skin, pink lips, somewhere in her mid-twenties.

“Are you going to take my coat?” I asked. She apologized and took it.

I sat in a chair. “Would you remove my boots, please?” I asked. Of course, she said. She squatted before me, her hands shaking as she untied my laces.

She was wearing a short skirt. Her position offered me a clear view of her naked shaved pussy.

When she had removed my boots, I asked her to stand. I kissed her, running my hand up her legs to her ass.

“No panties?” I asked.

“Never.”

“Slut. Take off your clothes.”

I watched as she did as instructed. Her willingness to do as told had me very hard. Her body was nice too—full and ripe, with large breasts.

I reached out squeeze a nipple and brought it to my mouth. “You’re pretty nervous, huh?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Here,” I offered, unbuckling my belt. “Maybe sucking some cock will calm you down.”

She got on her knees and took me in her mouth. Deep from the beginning. Nice.

I stood, keeping my cock in her mouth. “Take off my clothes,” I directed. She sucked me as she tugged down my pants. Soon I was nude, fucking her face in her living room.

I looked around. Nice place. Lots of windows.

“Show me your bed. I want to fuck you there.” She stood and walked down the hall. I followed.

She had a four-poster bed facing a mirrored wall. Her mattress was level with a window. This would be a great place to rope her down. Perhaps next time.

I went down on her, and got acquainted with the sounds she makes during sex—panting with a gutteral sound, deep in her throat, that is very unique.

She reads this blog, so she knows how much I enjoy eating pussy. But she allowed little time for our first meeting, and the cost of that was coming out of time spent giving her head.

She pulled a condom from a drawer. I pushed her legs back and slipped my dick in her. She has a very nice pink pussy, but honestly, it looked better with my cock in it.

Certainly she seemed happier. She spread her legs wide and took a good hard round.

I checked the clock. 1:25pm. We had first laid eyes on each other less than half an hour ago, and she was taking a really fine fuck. Good slut.

I fell to kissing her, slowing so she could just focus on the feeling of my cock inside her. “When we have more time,” I said, “You’ll get a good long fucking.” She liked that idea. “But now you need to suck cock.” She agreed—she did actually need to suck cock.

I sat back to watch her work. She gives a wet sloppy blowjob, keeping her lips firm on it as her drool covered me. She pulled it out now and then to jerk in good, solid strokes.

It’s nice that she knows her way around a cock so well. I commended her for her ability.

“So you think I’m blog worthy?” she laughed.

“We’ll see,” I said. “Why isn’t that dick in your mouth?”

I checked the time. Fifteen minutes more.

Time to get serious about this. I stood up on her bed, bracing myself against the posts. I fucked her face, and she took it.

I pulled out and shot on her tits.

We lay down for a moment, talking, as she trailed her fingers through the cum on her body. It was sweet talking, as we so often have. Next time, I said, let’s nap.

We showered. I dressed. I put on my boots and picked up my bag of ropes. We kissed at the door.

It was almost time to pick up the kids from school, a two-mile walk from her place. I decided to stretch my legs.

Zelda called. She really enjoyed fucking Shelby and me, she said. Could she get together with me, alone, tonight?

I can’t fuck you tonight as I have my kids, I said, but maybe in a couple of days.

That would be great! She said. Thanks!

At an intersection, a man leaned from the window of his van. “Hey,” he called to me. “Great hair cut!”

Really, I must be doing something right.

2 comments:

Jefferson said...

Ain't that something? I mean, it's one thing when life sends so much great sex your way.

It's another thing entirely when total strangers admire your hair cut.

Anonymous said...

baby, ive admired your haircut from the moment i first laid eyes on you