Sunday, January 23, 2005

Now is Good

I woke early on the morning after the orgy to get some work done. Dacia slept in, as she didn’t have a class until afternoon.

I found an instant message from May. She was eager to set a weekend we could be together. Her move to California is not so imminent as she thought, and she would like to reconsider the instant message break up she initiated.

I worked for a while before Dacia awoke. She came to my work area and we talked for a while. She was still nude from the night before.

Dacia’s body caught the morning light. We are happy when our friends are hot: Dacia is a stone fox. A month’s hike in Europe this summer had put her in top form, accentuating her large breasts and hour-glass figure.

She went to shower and dress. Afterwards, we compared notes about the evening and ate a full breakfast—with bacon, of course.

I suffered the sex hangover that often followed a gathering; after so much sex, I would really love to get laid.

Alas, Dacia and I only have sex together if there is a person between us.

After sending her off to school, I checked my email again. There was this note in response to an ad I had posted for the parties.

She: Your parties sound hot. Barbara.

I replied,

He: Thanks! They are hot. We had a great time last night. We are on again in two weeks.

Tell me about yourself.

She: Bi black woman; 43; 5'4" 150lbs; nice body; what else would you like to know?

He: Sounds nice, Barbara. If you are free to talk, here’s my number.


She did sound nice. But before I went into any detail, I wanted to confirm by voice that she was a woman. She phoned immediately.

He: Hi Barbara. Well, I’m sorry we didn’t hear from you before last night. It was fun.

She: Me too! I could really use some sex.

He: Can you come over now? I’ll fuck you.

She: Sure, I can take a lunch break. What’s the address?


I gave her the address. She said she would see me in twenty minutes. We hung up.

I don’t think we had exchanged one hundred words. We had not exchanged photos. But I would very soon be fucking her.

What was her name again? Oh yeah, Barbara.

She was wearing a conservative blue business suit. Her hair was close cropped and topped by salt and pepper. She had a nice figure. And sensible shoes.

I kissed her hello and offered her a seat. I sat close nearby.

Making conversation, she asked me questions about the parties. She wanted to know the usual stuff: how many people, is everyone bi, are the people attractive, etc.

I found that she had only discovered Craig’s List the week before, and she was hoping to find opportunities like this.

I noted that she was on a tight schedule. Perhaps we should undress. She agreed.

I led her to my room. She undressed in one corner, I undressed in another.

Nude, I walked to her and kissed her. She removed her bra and kissed me, standing close, her naked skin pressed to mine.

We kissed for a nice long while. She had a soft and searching mouth.

I pulled her to the bed, and we continued to kiss. I tugged on her nipples , soon sinking my teeth into them. I massaged her breasts softly, then rougher.

My mouth made its way to her pussy, her legs opening for me. I held tight to her hips.

She asked me to fuck her. I put on a condom and obliged. Slow at first then getting faster.

She squirmed and grunted. She commended my stamina.

“We’ve only been fucking ten minutes,” I said, my eye on the clock to keep on her schedule. Which means, I suppose, that we had met about twenty minutes before.

We had about then more minutes. “We have to end this,” she sighed.

“We’ve had a splendid first time,” I said. I pulled out and jerked off on her tits.

She washed up, dressed and left. We had agreed that more of this would be very good.

I showered, did a little more work, and left to pick up the kids.

No comments: