Thursday, January 20, 2005

Last Train

Isaac and Laura came to one of my gatherings. I liked them. They were cute and dweebie. We sat on the floor talking about common grammatical errors.

Now, that just gets me going.

They are very new to group sex, and mostly watched that night. They asked if I could set up something smaller, as they get used to the idea.

We aim to please. Dacia had been in on the grammar conversation, so I asked: want to play with the cute dweebs just before the next orgy?

She was in. No arm-twisting there. We decided to meet them at five on Tuesday, before the main event started at eight.

I also got a call from Donny.

I have previously posted on my subspecialty: straight boys who need to get fucked. Donny is at the front of that line.

I have been fucking him for well over a year. He is a bodybuilder and model, who picks up extra change as a bartender. He is over six feet tall, mid-20s and gorgeous. He resembles Marky Mark with his baby face and superhuman body.

He usually calls when he’s free and needs to get plowed. If I can make it work, I do. Sometimes, that has meant fucking him in front of other people who may be here for sex. Invariably, whatever the situation, he has taken his fucking and declined to play with any of the girls I have had over.

Sounds odd, but it makes sense to me. He’s just not into playing around. He fucks his own girls, and uses me for the thing they can’t provide.

A few months ago, he called as I was making dinner for Dacia. I asked her if she wanted to watch me fuck a very cute boy.

Dacia had never seen boy-on-boy action. She was ready.

She was all the more excited when she saw Donny.

He came to us from a party where he had posed as an Oscar statuette. He still had gold in his ears and crevices.

He scrubbed up in my shower soon after he arrived. Dacia and I took our drinks along to watch.

We talked as the water cascaded around his perfect body. He was shaven for the job. He was smooth and sculpted like a statue.

As he toweled off, Dacia took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Soon they were making out, and he was undressing her.

Wow, I thought, Donny likes her. I stripped and joined him as he licked her tits.

There were unspoken boundaries. Dacia and I don’t fuck, and this was the first time we had fooled around. So we would have to see how comfortable we would be.

Mind you, Dacia was very turned on. I spread her thighs and sucked her pussy as she played with Donny’s large cock. She came in no time.

We took a short breather. I was rock hard. I wondered what happened next—do I fuck him or is he going to break down and fuck her?

Donny noticed the time. He had twenty minutes to make the last train home. He started to dress.

“But . . . but . . . you can’t go!” Dacia sputtered. Yes, you must stay over! I cried.

He did have to go, he could not stay. We followed him to the door and let him out.

Dacia pouted and looked at me. “We’re naked. We don’t get naked.”

We quickly put on pajamas and poured more bourbons. We sat in bed bemoaning the loss of boy-on-boy action, and toasting the fact that we had gotten naked and that, at least, had not been too weird.

1 comment:

Librarian Babe said...

You have so many stories this week! You lucky bastard! I want my next birthday to be like this.

Here I thought the bed breaking had been during your Isaac and Laura escapades with Dacia, but no it was from other escapades the day before.

I get off on discussing grammatical errors, too. Not that I don't make a few myself granted....

So, when do you talk about the party!?! I'm wondering "What will he say about me?" :-)