Monday, January 17, 2005

Money Shot

I had just removed my coat when Anna was at my door. She brought champagne. I opened the bottle and poured two flutes. It was nearly midnight.

We sat talking. We both changed into pajamas, and talked some more. The champagne held out for a long time. Anna and the champagne washed away memories of the boorish dinner conversation.

It was three when we went to bed. I fell asleep quickly; she sat up reading in my bed.

My cock was hard and in a wet swirl. I lifted my eye lids. A gray morning light came in the window. I was disconcerted at first—who is that? Oh, Anna . . . Anna was nude, sucking my cock. I stroked her hair.

She was giving it her full force. “I want you to cum,” she said.

“No,” I murmured. “Not before I fuck you. Let me enjoy this for now.” She sucked me, slow, long, deep. My body began to wake to her.

She kissed me, mounting my body, sliding her pussy against my cock. She gets so wet. She slipped back and forth on me; I pushed up and back, feeling her soak me.

She opened a condom, and put it in her lips. She rolled it on to me with her mouth and tongue. She was on me again, and I was in her.

I kissed her, and took her full breasts in my hands. My mouth wanted those full nipples, and took them.

She worked her taunt vaginal muscles on me. She is a dancer, with great muscle control. In sex, she opens and closes her vaginal walls at will, as easily as you might pucker or blow.

She wanted me to take her. I put her back on my pillows, holding her wrists back over her head. I kissed her as I entered again. Slow kisses, slow deep fucking.

Harder. She lifted back her legs, with her full limber extension. I pulled up to watch her pussy take my cock, to see the muscles in her belly contract.

Her pubic hair naturally grows in a form that other women wax and strive toward. There is a small tuft just on her pubis, with the skin around her labia smooth and clean, revealing her very pink slit and clit.

She came. I wanted it.

I licked her, sucking her pussy of its juices. Two fingers went into her. Her vagina bloomed full. I gave her two more fingers from the other hand, licking and sucking her clit. She came again. And again.

She panted. “Now will you cum, please?” she asked. She pushed me back, and took my dick in her mouth.

She went at it hard and fast, alternating a rigorous hand job, her eyes on me. “Let it go,” she whispered. She thinks that I have a hard time letting go of control, and that if I would give myself up to her, she could make me feel so good.

I thought: baby, just relax. You will get me there. This is just right.

I felt it coming. My body was twitching and undulating. She knew I was close, and kept on me with a deep tight sucking.

I was about to cum. She suddenly shifted her mouth, opening it wide so that it was looser on me. No no, I thought, don’t change now . . . keep going as you were . . .

Ah, okay. I was going to cum, no stopping. She wrapped her fist around the head of my cock, to stem the flow. I shot and moaned, twisting, fighting to get her fist off my shaft, to let me blow. She wasn’t budging. I came so hard in her hand, bursting between her fingers.

“I like that even more than you do,” she said, kissing my check. “Your body is multiorgasmic. You cum before you cum.”

Yes, yes, baby. Uh huh. I could only assent, breathing.

We stayed in bed a while, then dressed. I walked her out. The kids would be back soon, and I was completely out of snacks.

1 comment:

Librarian Babe said...

A woman doesn't have to be a dancer, or even in great shape, to have good control of her vaginal muscles. *grin* Some of us chubby girls also have great flexibility as well.