Friday, January 07, 2005

Languid

Having stayed an extra day, Rachel was ready to return home on Tuesday morning. The extra day together did us both good. We visited the Museum of Modern Art, shopped for books, and I made dinner. We chilled and talked.

Scarlet planned to come up on Tuesday afternoon to spend time together before taking in that evening’s orgy. When she learned that I would be taking Rachel to Penn Station at nine that morning, she offered to take an early train so she could spare me two trips to the station in one day.

It’s really no bother, I protested. That plan requires you to take a very early train, and you will have worked until midnight the night before.

Never mind that, she said. I can sleep on the train and crawl into your cozy bed for a nap.

So on Tuesday, having kissed Rachel goodbye and put her on a bus, I walked into the station to kiss Scarlet hello ten minutes later.

She was very drowsy. When we arrived at my place, I told her to undress and get under the covers. I stripped and cuddled next to her. I kissed her check and touched her skin for a while, then held her close as she drifted off.

I must have fallen asleep as well, for a few minutes. I woke, slipped on some pajamas, and made coffee. I worked while my sweet Scarlet slept.

I was so hungry for that girl. It pained me to wait, but comforted me to know she was here, and mine for two days.

She padded out of my room after one o’clock, wearing only my t-shirt, her hair in her face. I stood and hugged her, moving aside the strands of hair. I held her close. I was hard. She embraced me, slipping her hands into my pajamas to feel my ass.

I took her hand and led her back to my room. “You were the last woman I took to bed in 2004,” I said, “and you will be the first of 2005.”

As for Scarlet, she had enjoyed a threesome at sunrise on New Year’s Day, with a boy and a girl, her good friends. But she was kind enough to say, “You will be the first good long fuck I’ve had in 2005.”

We kissed, as I removed the t-shirt so I could feel her body against me. We lay in bed, me firm on top of her, kissing her mouth, pressing our bodies against one another. My body pressed to be as close to her as possible. My cock was so swollen, my nipples aching, my mouth swallowing hers.

I sat back and rubbed my cock against her slit, which was getting wet.

I had not been able to eat my baby’s sweet pussy last week. Now it was mine.

I buried my head on her, my mouth wide, my tongue flicking her clit. I took luxurious laps of her cunt, tasting her, swallowing her. My hands roamed her body, finding her hips and holding them strong and firm, pushing her into my mouth.

I was starved and she was my meat. I ate her like a lion devouring a zebra—ravenous at first, then slowing to enjoy the savory juices. I hit a langorous pace, as she squirmed and moved to my tongue. This might last all day.

No. Now that my mouth had had some satisfaction, my cock needed to be fed. “Don’t move,” I directed. “I’m going to fuck you.” I found a condom and was soon in her, deep immediately. She moaned.

I kept it deep and firm, then started to move faster.

I pulled out, grabbed a leg and turned her body. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to the side of the bed. I pushed her legs back, and pushed my cock into her. My arms were extended, and I was on my toes. Only my cock touched her body, deep, then out, deep, then out, fast.

“I want you to cum,” she said. I refused. She’s not taking the coward’s way out of this fucking.

Her legs gave way eventually, and we stopped. We kissed and held on another in various configurations, putting my cock in her when it seemed to work.

“You are so comfortable,” she said.

“I can’t stop touching you,” I confessed.

I needed to feed her, though. It was after three. I slowly, painfully peeled myself off her. I made her fried chicken, mashed potatoes and carrots.

I had to prepare for the evening’s orgy, which meant a few errands and some house cleaning. When she finished supper, I made her get dressed to join me fro an outing.

She complained that she hated to wear clothes. It did feel depressing to get dressed.

As she stood to dress, sunlight caught her through the window. My mind flashed to Botticelli’s Venus. Similar body type. And they made Venus cover up too.

As I put on my shoes, she sat in my lap to kiss me. “I still need to tie you up today,” I mumbled into her mouth.

“Mmm hmmm.”

I had a thought. “You want to do a threesome before the orgy?”

She looked up. “Who do you have in mind?”

I was thinking of Zach. He had responded to an ad about our parties long ago. He had never been to one and while he had been with multiple women, he had never been with a man and a woman. He was bi curious, and confessed that he had been fucked by a girl with a strap on and creamed for it.

He is also a Renaissance-looking fellow, a long-haired surfer with a lean killer body. Kind of a Saint Sebastian, to complete the Botticelli set.

He was slated to join the orgy tonight, but was wary and intimidated by the prospect. If only, he said, we could try something with a girl first, just the three of us. What better opportunity?

I described him to Scarlet. “How about Zach and I tie you down and use you for a while?” She liked that idea. I contacted Zach and told him to meet us after six.

We went to the grocery store, where we kissed among the vegetables and frozen foods. Returning home, I left her to relax while I set up for the party.

I did all I could manage, considering how I wanted her. I told her I couldn’t wait for Zach, I needed her naked now.

She pushed me onto the bed, and climbed on top of me. She kissed me, her hair falling on my face. My hands went to her nipples. I was panting.

“Please, please . . . take off your clothes,” I begged. “I need your skin.” Her clothes were gone, mine were gone. She rocked her body back and forth as she hovered above me, kissing me, pushing her pussy against the head of my cock. “The condom, “ I pleaded. “Now.”

She put it on and I slid in her. Waves of relaxation passed over me.

I pushed up into her, holding her hips. My mouth found her nipple and bit, hard. Her hair tickled my face.

My finger massaged her anus, and was in her. She gasped and fucked me harder. Two fingers, fucking her slow while she fucked my cock fast.

“Baby,” I breathed, “I need to fuck your ass.” I had played with her ass last time, and promised this for our next meeting.

“If you must,” she panted, fucking me.

“You need to stop so I can do this.”

“Okay,” she said, fucking me. I rolled her off me. I switched condoms and lubed up.

“How . . . ?”

“On your knees,” I directed.

She lifted her ass, burying her face in a pillow. I roughly knocked her knees apart, wider.

“Be gentle . . .”

“I will. At first.” I lubed her, and gave her fingers she was enjoying. Then replaced that with the head of my cock.

Unnnh!

My hands held her back. Her skin grew cold, and her flesh was covered in goose bumps.

I pushed slowly but firmly, holding her hips steady. I felt my cock pass that first barrier, as she wailed. I knew the worst was over, and pushed in all the way.

“Tell me how you feel.”

“I feel like I have a huge dick up my ass,” she grunted. I left it there, slowly fucking now and then. My hand reached around to massage her clit.

My cell rang. “Get my phone,” I said. She looked up, and handed it back to me. It was Zach.

“Hello?”

“Hey man, it’s Zach. I’ll be there in like twenty minutes, okay?”

“Great. See you then.”

I put the phone down. “That was Zach,” I said. “He will be here . . .”

“I heard!” she shouted into a pillow.

“Twenty minutes,” I mused. “Not a long time, but it can seem like a long time.” I pushed in and out of her ass, as she wriggled. “My dick will be in you for the next twenty minutes. You want it in your ass, or your pussy?”

“My pussy, please!”

I slipped out slowly. She grunted involuntarily. I left the room to wash up.

I came to find her sprawled on her back, her arms akimbo, legs spread wide. “You okay?” I asked, putting on a condom. “Tell me what you feel.”

“I feel so fucked.”

“Good, baby,” I said, crawling over her body, lowering onto her, kissing her. I was in her, slow, just resting in her body. “Though you do have a big night ahead of you. Are you going to fuck my friends?”

“Yes.”

“Are you going to fuck Zach?”

“Yes.”

“Are you going to fuck Jake?”

“Yes.”

“I know you like to fuck Todd.”

“Hmmm, yes.”

“So slutty.” I kissed her.

Zach rang up from downstairs. We had the duration of an elevator ride to get dressed. She put on my pajamas, I wore jeans. She opened the door to greet Zach. This was their first meeting.

I poured some wine and we sat on the couch talking. Gosh, I thought, I am a good matchmaker. The each made sly eye expressions to me, signaling that each found the other hot. They talked about all kinds of hippy stuff I don’t know, about bands and music festivals. They kidded each another about the other’s tastes.

I sat on Scarlet’s lap, and reached a hand under her shirt to fondle a nipple.

She remembers. “It sucks to be in clothes,” she said.

“Let’s undress,” I suggest. “In the bedroom.”

We go to my room, Zach and Scarlet talking as we undressed, as I lit candles. I undressed and sat next to my Scarlet. Zach lounged at our feet, relaxed, gorgeous nude.

It was already after eight, when my guests were to arrive. I heard a knock. I went to the door and it was John. I ushered him back the bedroom and made introductions.

“We’re just naked,” Scarlet pointed out.

“Very nice,” John replied. “Should I undress too?”

“People are usually clothed when the party starts,” I observed. Scarlet suggested we dress again.

We sat in the living room, listening to music. Jake arrived, followed by Thomas, then Todd, and Mark, and Randy.

I had a room full of boys and Scarlet.

I had a situation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to leave a girl wanting more!

Anonymous said...

I wanna get in on the action....what a hot, juicy dish

Jefferson said...

Sorry for the lag time on this tale, readers. I will catch up, and all will be revealed!

Jefferson said...

Sorry for the lag time on this tale, readers. I will catch up, and all will be revealed!