Sunday, January 23, 2005

Newbies

Nadia was incredibly loud, cumming as Raven worked her pussy. I put my hand over Nadia’s mouth. “Shush, you,” I reprimanded. “Think of the neighbors.” I kept my hand in place until she was done.

Jen was crouched over Mark, topless, moving back and forth over his nude body as her husband Yoshi watched.

She was so lovely to look at. I reached around her waist, unbuckled her white belt, and tugged off her pants. She wore a cute spaghetti thong that accentuated her slender torso. I could leave that on, but . . . nah.

I put a condom on Mark’s cock as I licked her pussy. She was good and wet. I slipped Mark into her. She eased back onto his cock.

Alice was blowing Jake, who sat in a chair watching the action on the bed. Everyone was loosening up.

I needed to find someone to fuck. I went in search of my Celia, before she got too busy.

I looked around the apartment, and didn’t find her anywhere. Odd.

Alexandra was lying in bed, stripped to her panties as she fondled one of the ladies.

“Say, have you seen Celia?” I asked.

“She had to go,” Alexandra said. “She’s seeing her therapist.”

“She had a therapy appointment at this hour?”

“No, love, she’s seeing her therapist.”

“She’s fucking her therapist?”

“Dunno. I only know she’s seeing her therapist.”

Was she dating a therapist, or dating her therapist?

I could fall hard for a girl who fucks her therapist, even.

Nothing to do, really, but to remove Alexandra’s panties.

My mouth fell to her tender rosebud breasts. I found her mouth and we kissed. I licked her crooked teeth. Our eyes were open and watching one another.

We held each other, roaming our hands over each other’s bodies, rubbing our hard cocks against one another.

I asked if I could fuck her. “No, love, I don’t think I am up for that.”

So I sucked her cock. She turned to suck mine.

“There! You see?” Raven was at the door with Dacia, pointing at us as we blew one another on the bed. “Hot boy-on-boy action!”

“Yeah, but Alexandra is a girl,” Dacia whined. Still, she stayed to watch.

Alice moved in on Alexandra, so I sat back to let them go at it. Soon, I made the rounds to see how things were in the other room.

The bed was full. Jen was kissing her husband. I wanted time with that pretty woman. I went down on her, fingering her g-spot as I licked.

She responded, her body undulating nicely. I put on a condom and started fucking her, licking her small breasts, kissing her. Yoshi held her hand as Raven blew him.

Jake soon stood at my elbow, his huge cock sheathed in a condom. Bad form, really, cutting in mid-fuck. But I know we all wanted a turn with the hot new woman, so I gave way.

He climbed on her, and started his engine full throttle. I took Jen’s hair in my hands and put my cock in her mouth. I fucked her face as hard as Jake worked her cunt.

Yoshi came, his eyes never leaving the sight of his beautiful wife being roughly taken by two men he had just met.

Soon I was fucking Mark. Dacia missed it, however, as she had fallen asleep. I had tucked her in a while ago.

Girl’s got the worst luck for watching hot boy-on-boy action.

The party ended late. I had to peel Alice off Alexandra to get rid of them. I knew Alexandra had a long way to go, so I invited her to sleep over. “Next time, love,” she kissed me.

With the guests gone, I put out candles, changed the sheets and went to bed.

1 comment:

Librarian Babe said...

Ah so that's why I don't remember Celia. I probably never saw her.

So fun to read other points of view about the party. I get to hear about things I missed or only caught part of.

I can't wait until the next one! I'm lucky that it's this Tuesday that I have school on Long Island and not the next. :-) (Four times to the main campus this semester for my internship class.)