Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Birthday Party

Monday was my birthday, so I threw a party for someone else.

I met William online a while back for some pick-up sex. We traded instant messages, and I liked that he was so quick witted. He had the stupidest photo I had ever seen: he was holding a three-foot dildo over his head, like a trophy boa constrictor.

After some back and forth, he instant messaged: “Wanna fuck?” Yes, I did. Could I find some guys to join us? I could try. I made a few calls.

He was much cuter in person than his photo. He’s 24, a tad over six feet tall, with curly black hair and dark eyes. He smiles a lot, showing beautiful white teeth.

I had arranged for two other guys to join us. They were good looking, and the sex was fine. But William and I had eyes only for each other.

Literally—as I fucked him, he locked his eyes on mine. Those dark eyes, looking up at me, his lips open as he breathed. I kissed him, and his mouth was alive and sensuous.

I felt that swelling in my heart that says: buy a house and make him yours.

I gripped his thick long cock as I fucked him.

He came, bucking his body as he covered his belly and chest.

William went to clean up. I was fucking one of the other guys when he returned and started to dress.

“What gives, you’re leaving?” I asked.

“It’s what I do,” he said. “I cum, I go.”

“We need to break you of that very bad habit,” I admonished.

We’ve been together several times since then. He has learned to stick around after sex. But if he ever slept over, I would have to assume we were engaged.

I eventually learned that he is a celebrity of the downtown demimonde. I see him now and then in gay social magazines, smiling with John Cameron Mitchell or Sweetie, a famed drag queen and mistress of ceremonies.

I have no business fucking someone as cute and hip as William. But until he figures that out, his ass is mine.

We’ve had numerous group sex experiences, and he had been clamoring for his first gang bang. Just him and maybe ten tops. So for my birthday, I decided to make his dream come true.

“No other bottoms?” I asked. “None?”

“No. Maybe a versatile guy, but only one.”

“Okay, but I’m getting a fluffer.”

“No fluffers! I don’t want any competition!”

“It’s your party, baby. But you only have two holes, and that’s a lot of horny cock.”

He wanted it his way. He started the guest list with some men we had been with before, including Jake and John.

Sweet guys. Monster cocks.

“Oh, you want ten guys AND you want huge dicks?” He did. Jake and John agree that William is as cute as they come, so they were easy to sign up.

We posted a few ads on Craig’s List. We had a blast vetting the applicants.

Two days before the big event, William reported that he had a fever.

Would I need an understudy?

2 comments:

Librarian Babe said...

"with curly back hair" Um, is this a typo Jef? Or were you really extolling the virtues of his curly back hair?

Please continue! Enquiring minds want to know what happened to break the bed before the party. ;-) I already know who soaked the sheets at the party.

*angelic grin*

My post will come soon.

Jefferson said...

Oops. Thanks for catching that typo, Nadia. It's been corrected.

My baby William is smooth as silk. He would be a great disappointment to afficianados of werewolves.