Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Worries

Sometimes, an orgy is just the thing for what ails you. Other times, it may not be foremost on your mind.

On this particular night, two things weighed me down.

First of all, the meds I had taken for my freakish neck infection had the predicted and unfortunate side effect of giving me a smarting case of hemorrhoids.

I was none too keen to have my tender bum bouncing in the air as I bopped my pals.

But more worrisome, I got a call that afternoon from my mom saying that my grandmother had been hospitalized with what was likely a minor stroke.

She is relatively young, in her late 70s, and she has never had a stroke. She was going to be fine, the doctors said. But our family is not ready for this immortal woman to fall into ill health.

I was not in the best frame of mind to be a slut. But come hell or high water, these gatherings roll around every two weeks.

I would find what I needed: a hug.

Before the main event, I was joined by Mona. She was new to group parties, and as we had not met, I suggested that we get together to talk. She could then stick around to meet the gang and decide whether or not she wanted to stay on or participate.

Mona is a very attractive black woman, mid 20s, with her hair in tight dreds. She looked chic in a black turtleneck and pants.

We sat and talked over wine. Just this past weekend, she had found herself naked and fooling around with friends. This led her to give our party a whirl. As we chatted, I told her what to expect, and a little about the people she would be meeting.

Raven was the first to arrive, bringing in tow in her protégé, Chris. For as long as I have known Raven, she has waxed about the beauty of this boy in San Francisco. Now he was here for a visit, and ready for his first group experience.

He was twenty. Raven had discovered him six years ago, when she was 22. “But,” she takes pride in pointing out, “I didn’t have sex with him until he was legal—well, almost.”

She had not exaggerated his beauty. He was tall and thin, with long wavy hair, dirty blonde, and an easy smile punctuated with dimples. He wore a big black cowboy hat.

I made introductions, and Chris sat to talk with Mona as Raven and I prepared food.

“Well?” she smirked.

“Eh,” I shrugged. “He’s okay if you like that type.”

She hit me. She knows that feigned indifference is my greatest compliment.

“So are you fucking me tonight? You know, you haven’t fucked me in months.”

She was right. And not for lack of interest from either party. It has just worked that way as we act out our respective responsibilities at the gathering. She generally take the lead in getting people naked, whereas I hang back to be sure all the new folks are comfortable. And we’ve had a lot of newbies in the mix lately.

By the time I get naked, she is usually up to her eyeballs in sex partners, and I am focused on someone else’s needs.

I offered a hooked pinky. “Tonight we fuck.”

She locked her pinky in mine. “Deal.”

The party was filling out. The assembled guests included Nadia, Thomas, Mark, Todd, John, Bugs and Fred, Lauren and Jose. Natasha would arrive late.

Thomas made an announcement: tonight marked the one-year anniversary of his first gathering with us. A toast was raised.

I sat next to Alice on the floor. She and I had had many conversations since her debut at the most recent gathering. She was very excited to be a part of this, and very nervous as well. I would need to look after her as well as Mona.

Alice had also invited her lover Max to join us later. Max and I had talked. He has been to many such parties, and wanted to be with us to help Alice feel at ease.

She was hot to have sex with him in our mix.

Jake—who had originally introduced Alice to us—arrived with Tammy, who was also new. When I fretted during the afternoon that we might not have as many women as men—unnecessarily, as it turned out—he produced her with relative ease, as though discovering a six-pack hidden in the back of an apparently empty fridge.

Raven sat in Jake’s lap and asked Chris to do a strip tease for us. He complied, removing his shirt and pants, undulating his long body as he danced. He did not remove his cowboy hat.

He has stripped to a skimpy pair of black undies, and began to tease them off his ass to our applause. “No wait, wait,” I pleaded. “We just aren’t ready for that ass!”

He came to and sat in my lap, throwing arms around my shoulders and his legs into Raven’s lap. I held his torso, running my fingers along his belly.

“If you want to really tickle him,” Raven offered, “Try behind his knees. “ She ran her fingers up his calves and he squirmed, kicking his legs.

He began to tickle me in retaliation. I was trapped under him.

I am very ticklish. I can’t hide it.

Suddenly Jake and Raven joined him in tickling me. We had roused the attention of Bugs, who spanks and tickles with sadistic intent. Her face loomed before me, a glint in her eyes.

“This . . . ha . . . this has stopped . . . no! . . . this has stopped being fun . . . .” I gasped.

“Use your safe word, Jefferson,” Raven teased.

“Don’t . . . have . . . one.” Misery. I should know better than to walk around without a safe word.

They relented. Chris squirmed against my erection.

In the melee, Nadia had removed her shirt. Raven joined her.

We were soon in the bedroom.

No comments: