Thursday, February 10, 2005

Cock Slut

The morning after the orgy, I woke with a raging hard on. Oh sure, I think. Now you are raring to go.

I ignored it. I got dressed and made coffee. I had work to do before my lunchtime meeting with Kat.

I had been thinking about what Anna and Mitzi had each told me separately in the preceding week. They like it when I get off.

While they appreciate that I am so intent on their pleasure, it gives each of them that much more pleasure when I cum.

This was particularly in my mind after last night’s gathering. You know, I have been hosting this orgy every two weeks for a year and a half, give or take. And in all that sex, I don’t think I’ve ever cum once.

I’ve never wanted to. I want to get off my partners. Heck, I can cum by myself. It makes sense to stay hard and be ready to go again.

One-on-one sex, though, that’s different. And in that context I am learning: one can be giving by allowing another to give pleasure.

I need to think about that, and practice being selfish.

For our second date, Kat requested three things: ropes, a mouth full of cock, and three hours. Then she gave me only one and a half hours—same as our first date. Tsk.

By being so cock hungry and offering so little time, Kat presented the opportunity for me to be a selfish pig.

We had no time for bondage on our first date, but this time I would see to it that we did. I packed rope.

She answered the door wrapped in a towel, wet from her shower. I kissed her, closed the door behind me, and tossed the towel aside.

“Maybe you should be on your knees sucking cock, “ I suggested, loosening my belt. She went to her knees.

I pulled out my cock, already hard, and dropped it in her waiting mouth. I fucked her face slow and easy, combing my fingers through her wet hair.

“Nice of you to shower for me." I removed my fleece and shirt. “Kat, you suck cock so well.”

I let her suck me, slow and easy, no rush.

In time, I pulled my cock away and knelt before her.

“I’ve been thinking about how to tie you up,” I said, reaching for my bag to unpack a bundle of ropes.

“I like that you have a four poster bed, but that seems so cliché, don’t you think? I mean, I’m not strapping you to your bed first time out, am I?”

I stretched out my ropes. I took an ankle in my hand. “Better we do this here, on your floor.” She nodded in assent.

I never said the words aloud, but my inspiration was the pejorative sex term “carpet muncher.” Just thinking those words got me hard.

Kat was my carpet muncher.

I roped one ankle, and lashed it to the other. I bound her wrists in the same fashion. With another rope, I tied these two restraints together.

I tied one rope around her waist, another around her neck. “These are gratuitous,” I admitted. “But they give me something to grab on to.”

Thus restrained, she would have to wriggle her body to move.

I threw two pillows in the carpet across the room and reclined. I held up my cock. “Come suck it,” I offered.

She crawled across the floor to my cock and took it in her mouth. “Good girl.” I let her mouth work on me.

I got up after a while and pushed her back. Her feet and hand were hogtied in the air. I slipped on a condom and fucked her.

She moaned and pushed into me. Her eyes were hungry for mine. I slipped my fingers into her mouth and rode harder, using her body as my saddle, her jaw as the horn.

“Wait, wait,” she said. “My ankle is loose.” She had come loose from one foot. I tied it back in place.

“You have uncovered one secret,” I told her. “ I always use slip knots on a first bondage date.”

I got back to fucking her. I got her off, though I wasn’t supposed to care about that.

I moved to a chair across the room. It was a very cozy chair. “Come over here and suck me off,” I told her. She wriggled her body across the floor to do as I instructed.

She sucked me as I sat back. My cock was hard in her mouth. Her submission was a great turn on—and it made me alert to her arousal. It satisfied both of my urges: to turn her on, and to be selfish.

I had to leave at 1:30. It was 1:20. I fucked her face. I pulled out and dumped my load on her tits.

“You are so good about timing,” she marveled, as I recovered.

“I try,” I said. I kissed her. I untied her neck with my toes, and untied a wrist. I left the rest to her, stepping over her body to get a quick shower. She had freed herself when I returned.

I collected my ropes and dressed. As she dressed I said goodbye and left. She wanted me gone by 1:30, I would be gone by 1:30.

I was starving. I should not admit this, even to you, dear reader, but I had not eaten in two days. Too much work, too much sex, too little time.

I bought a paper and sat in a diner near Kat’s place. I ordered a Rueben sandwich and coffee, then turned to the Op-Ed pages.

That afternoon, Kat fucked another man. She tried to get another afterwards, but he was busy.

Kat reads this blog.

Kat, honey, you are a cock slut. I’ve seen the way your eyes roll back when you have my cock in your mouth. I’ve watched the drool accumulate on me as you suck dick. You are a cock junkie.

You need to ‘fess up.

Leave a comment below. Tell our readers that you are a cock slut. Tell them why you are so hungry for my dick.

Do it, Kat, and I will feed you more cock.

4 comments:

Librarian Babe said...

Why oh why did I decide to read your blog while getting ready for work?! Now I'm horny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nadia:

I've made the same mistake before. And I'll make it again.

Thomas

Anonymous said...

Note to self: practice tying knots....glee

Jefferson said...

Well done, Kat. Thank you for your comment.

It's difficult to say which is hotter: your compliance or your mouth.

Luckily, I don't have to choose. I get both.