Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Program Notes

It’s a good thing I took the opportunity to catch up on my sleep. Winter break has come along in New York City schools.

Wealthy families can get in one last ski trip to Vail. The rest of us are trapped indoors with the kids, suffering from cabin fever.

I will be with my progeny 24/7 for the next five days.

Jesus take me now.

Long time readers know this means no sex for the easiest lay in Manhattan. What better opportunity, then, to fulfill requests for tales from my slutty adolescence?

I’ve combed the vaults and come up with three tales.

The first two will relate how I came to realize I was bisexual when I fell in love with a straight boy and a gay boy fell for me.

The third will tell how I lost my virginity three times before it stuck.

(I’m leading with the boy action as an apologia for those who complain that for a bi boy, I sure am seeing lots of women lately.)

My oldest friend Peabo is among the readers of this blog. I’m glad I told him these stories long ago—though not quite in this detail.

Now, please join me in a bourbon, dear reader, as we return to the Deep South for a few installments of Teen Lust, circa 1980.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been a reader of your blog for sometime, and I must say I enjoy the way you are able to balance your sexual life with being a dad, and this reflects in the easy way you go from talking about your children to talking about your sexcapades. I enjoy the latter ones very much:-D What can I say, behind this sweet innocent face lies the mind of a slut.