Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Plain and Simple

After reading my blog, Mitzi made it plain and simple.

She was interested in sex with me, but wanted nothing to do with the extreme stuff. She wanted her sex vanilla, served regularly.

I was happy to comply.

Since we reached that agreement a few weeks ago, we have been together a fair number of times.

As we fucked missionary style in her bed, she asked if we could meet at my place next time. It would be her first time in my apartment.

Sure, I agreed, slowly moving in and out of her, my face in her neck.

And, uh, can you use the ropes?

Mitzi wanted to expand our definition of “vanilla.”

Before our date, I prepared ropes and restraints, tucking them into hidden places.

As Mitzi and I had sex on my bed, she seemed a little nervous. I asked if this was so and she said yes, she was getting used to being with me in a new environment.

“It’s still me, it’s still us,” I kissed her, tenderly.

One milestone at time. The ropes would go unused.

But we could still move in that direction.

At one point, as I topped her, I held her arms back over her head. I pulled my legs back so that my thighs rested on hers. She was pinned under my full weight as I fucked her.

Her eyes flashed. I pinned her wrists under one hand and put the other over her eyes. She wriggled under me, to see how much she could move.

She could not move.

She asked if I would give her a gangbang. Another man had set one up for her before, and she had liked being taken by so many men. But she no longer trusted the man who made that happen.

She trusted me.

Who were the guys? I asked.

He found them on Craig’s List, she said.

No baby, I assured her. That won’t do. You will get a gangbang with men I know.

We next met at her place.

We had fucked for a while. As we rested, she told me she really me to give her anal sex.

Does that excite you? I asked.

It can, she said. I’ve had it done well, and I’ve had it done badly. I think you would be good.

I hope I would be, I said. I rolled back on top of her, and fucked her pussy until I came.

A few days later, I got an instant message. She wanted to meet at my place. She wanted to be clear: she can take more than vanilla, plain and simple. Could she please, please come over?

I took her coat at the door. I kissed her, sniffing the vanilla body lotion on her neck.

She gave me a bag. Inside was a pint of Haagen Daz ice cream—vanilla.

The girl is good. That’s right sweetie, surrender your vanilla to me. I set the ice cream on the counter to soften.

I walked to my bedroom. She followed. I stripped off my clothes, and threw a pillow on the floor before a chair. I sat. The sun streamed on me from an adjacent window.

“Take off your clothes,” I directed. “And suck my dick.”

She stripped to her underwear, and knelt before me. “You are so thoughtful to provide a pillow for my knees,” she thanked me, taking my cock in her mouth.

Good girl.

I let her suck me for a good long while, enjoying her mouth and her eye contact. I stroked her hair. I knew she was worried to be so exposed by an open window. She has relatives in the building across the street.

I stood up and fucked her face as she kneeled before me, in full view of the window. I held her head firm in my hands.

Slut.

“You do good, girl,” I told her. “Now get up. Lay on my bed.”

She did as instructed.

I rewarded her compliance by climbing on her, doing my best to squish her body as I kissed her. She gave me her mouth so freely.

I reached behind her head and retrieved a rope. Her right hand was secured.

I reached to her left. As I did so, my cock went to her mouth. She sucked it gratefully as I tied down her free hand.

I moved down, grabbing her right ankle. I pulled her body taunt and lashed her leg into place.

I left her other leg free. I might want it flexible.

She watched as I worked, visibly excited. “One more thing,” I said. I reached into my bookcase and retrieved a blindfold. I covered her eyes, taking care to keep her hair loose. I might want it.

I sat for a while, drinking water, watching her wonder where I was, what would happen next.

I opened a condom. Her blind face turned in the direction of that sound. She smiled.

I was in her, fucking her slowly as her pussy grew wet for me, then deep and hard as she gave way. She moaned. I clasped a hand over her mouth.

Soon I pulled out.

She felt my finger in her ass. She felt it grow longer as a butt plug was planted in her.

I fucked her pussy.

She felt my cock in her mouth. Someone was in her ass. Another cock went at her pussy.

My hands worked a dildo and butt plug as she sucked me.

Girl could do a gangbang. No problem.

My torso held her free leg aloft as I fucked her pussy, a finger keeping the butt plug firmly in place. I pulled her hair with the other hand.

If I was doing this right, I hoped, her sense of touch was very confused, thrown off by the denial of vision.

My fingers were in her cunt as I fucked her ass. I filled her ass.

And then I was gone.

She was alone, blind, strapped to my bed.

She felt the pressure of flesh on her chest. I had my cock in her mouth.

I pulled out. She heard me jerking off.

I peeled back her blindfold. Her eyes blinked as I rained white cream on her face.

I left.

I returned eating her vanilla ice cream. “Want some?” I asked. She did. I fed her a big spoonful. Then another.

Another.

I offered another. She opened her mouth. I pulled back the spoon and ate the ice cream.

Stupid. Oldest trick in the book.

I filled a spoonful and rubbed it across her body, watching as it melted on her flesh, pooling in her pierced navel. Rivulets of vanilla ice cream ran down her body—and toward my clean sheets.

I stopped the ice cream with my fingers, and licked them. “If ice cream hits my sheets,” I warned, “It’s your ass.”

I burrowed my mouth on her clit. I licked and sucked her hard. I gave her my fingers.

All of this, all of this, and she had not yet cum in my bed. Not last time, not this time.

She cums easily at her place, but will not cum in my bed.

Bad.

I looked up. Ice cream streamed from her torso onto my sheets.

“No!” I spanked her. “No ice cream on the sheets!” Her hands pulled at the restraints.

She was very aroused.

I freed her. I kissed her. She was sent to wash.

She came back to me. She climbed on my body.

She grinded her body into mine, pushing her clit against my pubis. My cock began to awaken again.

She came.

Good girl.

That night, I sent notes to a few of my boys. We had a gangbang in the offing.

1 comment:

j said...

jeffy my friend...

you forgetting your old mmf pal?

i would hope i would be invited to such a lovely thing as that.

ha...hope you are well man...got your comment from the other day, from my posting...could be another L in the making.

miss ya man. talk to ya soon.