Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sated

The room was filled with sun as Shelby got under the covers next to me. “Did you sleep well?” I asked.

“Yes, but I missed you.” She was in my arms. I kissed her face. “I’m so sore,” she winced.

“You’ve had a lot of sex,” I observed. We touched and kissed as we do. The ardor rose.

“You want to be in me, don’t you?” she whispered.

“More than anything. But I don’t want to hurt you.”

“It will be okay if you don’t move much.”

I put on a condom and entered her, holding her, keeping my cock still, then moving it slowly. We kissed, wet and long.

My mind was calmly reciting, “gentle, gentle, gentle, gentle . . .” This gentleness was so retrained, so easy, and so exciting.

I came inside her.

“That’s a first,” she smiled. I held the condom and pulled out. I had never cum in her body.

I lay I her arms, touching her hair.

“I’ve fallen for you hard,” she said. It’s not easy for Shelby to admit this. It can take these days together for her to speak so.

“You are safe with me,” I kissed her. “I’ve fallen for you too. It’s okay. We are in this together.”

We lay quietly, talking until she had to shower and head home.

No comments: