Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Come Again

“I’ve joined you in being non-monogamous,” Anna announced as I took her coat.

Come again?

We sat on the couch as Anna related the story of a hunky man she had slept with since we last met. She found him on Nerve. They met for drinks, which led to sex at his place. She slept over.

“Sounds like you thought he was hot,” I said. “Think you will see him again soon?”

She didn’t think so. When she raised that possibility the next morning, his response was along the lines of, “Hey, I didn’t say this was forever”—which is about the clumsiest thing possible to say after a sleepover, even a one-night stand.

She took care to be nonchalant in explaining to me that this is sometimes how things are when dating. Sometimes the connection happens, but it still doesn’t work out. Que sera, sera.

Unless I am forgetting something, this is the first time she has had sex with anyone other than me in the year since we met.

She was glad I was taking this news so well.

Sure, I said. It sounds like you had a good time, and you have a level head about it. Still, I just don’t understand how anyone could have sex with you and not want more. You are so attractive, and such a wonderful lover.

Thanks, she said, tossing her head. Well, his loss. The sex was fine, but not as good as with us.

We kissed, and kissing led to undressing and moving to my bed.

She was on me, riding my cock.

“You really aren’t the jealous type, are you?” she asked.

“No, I’m really not.” My hands were on her hips as she rode me.

“Do you think that since I told you about someone I fucked, you can tell me about someone you are seeing?”

That sounded like a fair request. But I knew it was a bad idea. I have been clear with Anna that I am bisexual and seeing other people. But I resist telling her more about specific people, as she will only fixate on that person.

If I told her I was seeing anyone in particular, she would keep asking for more information, trying to ascertain if I liked that person better than I liked her. Which is not relevant.

Still, it’s already a subject of constant inquiry.

I scanned my memory for recent activities, and decided I could test the waters by bringing up my new infatuation with Madeline, my online girlfriend out in the Plains states. Things are hot and heavy with us, but—c’mon—we haven’t met in person. It’s pretty innocent.

(At least, so far.)

Anna stiffened as she listened. She rolled off me.

“I can’t believe you are talking with another woman online,” she said. “What are you looking for with her? Isn’t it enough you have a flesh-and-blood woman in your bed?”

Just as I suspected: she was jealous of a ghost in the machine.

I suggested that maybe she really wasn’t interested in knowing more abut others I’m dating.

We talked about this, a lot, as we often do. We just have different attitudes about jealousy.

She thinks it a natural thing to feel about someone you care for.

I think jealousy is natural, but has more to do with possession and control than love. I want no part of it.

Having reestablished our agreement to disagree on this, we went back to sex.

She was on me again, cumming. And again.

I flipped her. She spread her legs far as I undulated into her.

“I want you to cum,” she pleaded. She is very keen on that lately.

“I will,” I whisper. “Just not yet.”

We fucked a while longer.

“I want you to cum here,” she said, running finger between her neck and breasts. “I want a pearl necklace.”

I was pretty turned on. I can manage that. I pulled out and stripped off the condom as I stood over her. I jerked as she watched.

Her hand slipped to her clit. Her legs opened.

My eyes moved from her face, turned in ecstasy, followed down her body, arched back, to her vagina, opening and closing as she moved herself through waves of pleasure.

This was . . . distracting.

“Please cum for me,” she pleaded. She took my cock in her hands and thrust. “Lay down.”

I complied. She sucked me, alternating with a tough hand job. This tells me she means business.

I flip her and fuck her again. “One more,” I direct. She cums.

“Now!” she orders, pushing me on my back.

She made short work of it. I came fast and furious, convulsing as she held my cock steady.

She sat back satisfied, releasing me.

My hand went to my cock, which was still rock hard. Unusual.

“Kiss me,” I asked. She moved forward and put her lips on mine.

“What are you doing?” she asked, watching me jerk.

“I don’t know, but I feel tingly, like I’m not done,” I panted. “Kiss me.”

Evidently, I wasn’t done. I came again, my body lurching.

She rested a hand on my belly as I twitched and caught my breath.

“That’s a new one,” she smiled.

“Rather unique,” I agreed.

1 comment:

Madeline Glass said...

Ghost in the Machine here.

It's January, 2006. I'm just thinking how sweet it is that we've become kindred Spirits in the Material World.

Love you.