Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Noisy Women

Nadia and Tammy clicked within moments of meeting. As Nadia undressed, Tammy stayed close by her side, smiling and laughing with her. Soon Jake was sitting in a chair, undressing and fondling them as they stood before him.

Tammy would last for a while, but eventually spooked like a new filly. She had promised herself she would test the waters tonight, then dive in when she was ready. She enjoyed some tender moments, then left to avoid further temptation.

(She would email me the next day: so when is the next party? Can we meet sooner?)

Mona, Alice and I were the only people dressed. We stood to a side, watching.

Mark drew me in. I undressed, as he sucked John and me. I put my arm around John.

Thomas was fucking Nadia. She began to moan, then shout her orgasm.

I put a hand over her mouth. “Shut the fuck up,” I commanded. Thomas thrust faster; she got through a very long orgasm.

“So, I was all right?” Thomas asked, as she melted.

Soon Nadia was fucking John. Mark and I moved to the other bedroom.

Five people were sprawled on my bed. And none were sucking the cute boy, Chris, who was supine across my pillows. I took care of that. I took his large cock into my mouth, rubbing my hands around his smooth body, finding my hands on his hips.

Raven kissed his mouth. “So you like my boy?” she asked me. Hmmmm.

Raven was wearing his cowboy hat. She took it off to blow me. Now I was wearing his hat.

Mona watched. Alice stood by her side.

Chris moved to kiss a woman. Mark was fucking Raven as I fucked her mouth, standing up in a cowboy hat. She eventually turned to focus on Mark, wailing in orgasm.

I was in the kitchen a few minutes later when Chris brought me a broken wine glass. “I’m sure Raven had something to do with this,” I admonished. She did.

I swear to God, that woman is costing me a fortune in condoms and glassware.

“Raven tells me you are going to fuck her,” Chris smiled. “I’d like to see that.”

“No time like the present,” I replied.

Chris kissed me, and the present got a little lost as we stood, making out. I put my hands to his face, stroking his long hair. Our hard cocks rubbed against one another as we pressed close, swaying our hips.

This boy was a sweet, sensuous kisser. I felt very distracted and out of sorts tonight, but being so aroused by him worked wonders on my mood.

I took his hand, and we walked to the bedroom so I could fuck his friend Raven.

She was blowing Jake as I spread her legs and licked her pussy. “Oh good,” she exclaimed. “Jefferson is finally going to fuck me.”

I climbed up her body, kissing her face as she sucked cock. And then, fate intervened with the loss of my erection. I felt suddenly ill at ease, with my sore ass in the air, my thoughts escaping to other concerns.

I went back down on Raven, and got her off.

I sat to watch a while, to try to get myself back on track.

Mark put his arm around me, and kissed me. “You want to fuck me?”

I kissed him. “I do, but not right now.” I stood and held him. I had told him about my grandmother earlier; his hands stroked my back.

I may not have been in the mood to fuck, but I was certainly the kissing bandit. I craved that kind of contact.

The was a knock at the door. Natasha kissed me hello, barraging me with questions about life since we last spoke. As we talked, she took off her coat . . . and the remainder of her clothes.

Nadia joined us. I kissed her, asking how it was going for her. We talked for a few moments, and then kissed again—and kept at it. Nice kisser, this one. Our hands roamed one another, and I began to think I might be up for fucking after all.

I introduced Natasha to Mona, who had dubbed herself “The Enabler,” taking on the task of making people do her bidding. She certainly looked the part of a superhero, decked all in black, the only clothed person at an orgy.

She was very impressed that anything she suggested, our folks did quite readily. Her special assignment had been shy Alice. She was working wonders, it’s true; I had noticed Mona encouraging Alice as Jake fucked her.

“I wonder what to do with that sweet girl next,” she mused.

“Why don’t you give her a nice bath?” I suggested.

Chris and Nadia thought that was a fine idea. Mona shook her head. No, she said, a shower would be better. She would give Alice a shower.

“Here, take Chris too,” I suggested. That hippy boy was ripe. “Natasha, you’d better get in the shower as well.”

“Did someone say ‘shower?,’” asked Jake.

Mona rounded up five people and stood them in the tub. She rolled up her sleeves, turned on the water, and hosed them down with the detachable shower head.

She soaped them up, very efficiently. Her charges laughed and began soaping one another.

I sat on the toilet, taking in this spectacle. So many soapy people, wriggling by candlelight.

Mona rinsed them all, and we distributed towels. She sent them off for more sex.

Alice’s friend Max finally arrived. He is a handsome fellow, thin and pale with dark hair. Alice clearly adored him. We sat talking for a while with John.

“So,” Max suggested. “Shall we go fuck Alice?” We all agreed that this was a fine idea. And happily, my libido kicked in as Alice took on the three of us.

The crowd had thinned as we were at it. I poured a bourbon and toured the remains of the party. I found Jake and Mona going at it on my bed.

“You can watch,” Mona said. “But only you.”

I settled into a chair with my drink and watched them fuck. Mona moaned noisily.

4 comments:

Librarian Babe said...

And we get to do it all again NEXT Tuesday! Yippeee! I even managed to get the day after the party off from work. Life is good.

Jefferson said...

Here's to regular sex!

Unknown said...

wow thats hot...ive been reading your blog for quite the time now...i have to say that i kind of wish i had the guts...and im sorry to ehar about your grandma..and i know exatly what you mean when you crave the feelings of arms around you and lips tenderly kissing yours..sigh..

Anonymous said...

We'll just have to all focus on sending energy to your grandmother to make her well. glee