Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Quiet Men

Marla was still in the shower as the first guests arrived. This was bad timing on my part—one really shouldn’t have women lingering about for an all male orgy.

Bad timing on my part, or coyness on Marla’s . . . she was burning with curiosity about this party, and I’m sure she prolonged her shower to get a glimpse at some of the men.

I had already denied her request to watch from a closet. “But I’ll be so quiet!” she protested. No way, I said. You’ll masturbate and you just can’t be quiet when you cum.

There was another snafu in timing. Jimmy called to say he was still a few blocks away. Jimmy is the organizing host of this party. He compile the guest list, brings the supplies, and so on. As co-host, I provide the place and ambience—and wash the sex sheets afterwards.

I entertained the men as Marla dressed. She passed into the room like Mae West surveying a saloon. “Hi guys, you have fun tonight!” I held her coat for her, and showed her to the door. I kissed her good bye as Jimmy showed up.

“Sorry I’m late, but it looks like it worked out well for you,” he quipped. He kissed my cheek.

“Listen, there’s a surprise for you. I told all the guys that this party was for your birthday and mine. So you may get some presents. I know I had better get some, or there will be hell to pay.”

Jimmy set to work processing his men. He checks each off an RSVP list, collects membership fees, and instructs them to undress, putting their belongings into bags marked with their names. The men know the drill.

I answer the door, and between arrivals, I sit on the kitchen counter, drinking wine and chatting with Jimmy. His men are punctual, showing up within minutes of the appointed hour. It’s also a given that the party will end after about two hours.

So different from my gatherings, where people undress when they feel like it and stay until all hours.

Sure enough, a number of men had brought me gifts of bourbon and cabernet, following Jimmy’s edict to ply the host with hooch.

Not surprisingly, Dmitri brought a nice wine with a floral card. He’s got a crush on me, I think. I had fisted him at a previous party, and since then he has followed me around like a puppy, wagging his tail, ready for more.

Jimmy counted his list. Yep, all fifteen men were present and accounted for.

I surveyed the party. Naked men were cruising one another, hooking up in clusters of two or three. I was fully dressed, not ready to dive in.

I felt fine, having just fucked Marla and the voyeur.

I caught up with Ted. He and a friend had shown up at the gangbang I had organized for William on my birthday—the gangbang that had broken my bed.

Ted had arrived chasing the prospect of meeting Marc, a no-show. I liked taking with him, and invited him to get in touch with Jimmy about this party. He had left the gangbang without participating, so I had not seen him undressed.

Turns out he has a great toned body under his handsome face.

After a while, I stripped and sat to watch the goings on. Dmitri was on his knees immediately.

While Dmitri sucks my dick, I scan the room. Ted was sitting in another chair, gazing into the eyes of another muscle boy perched on his lap. A young twink approached three men jerking one another by the door, and went to his knees. Two guys were fucking at the foot of the bed.

It was very quiet. The men interacted in near silence, their bodies finding one another by candlelight, their interest in one another signaled by smiles, nods and touches.

Two men kissed on the bed next to my chair, watching as Dmitri blew me. One of them winked at me, licking his lips. He was cute—short clipped dark hair, angular features, and a smooth muscular body. He had a small cock, its base bound in a leather strap.

He was on top of a guy with red hair and a beard. Both were signaling for me to join them.

I took Dmitri by the ears and pulled him off my cock. I kissed his forehead. “That will do for now,” I whispered. He looked ecstatic that I had spoken to him.

I joined the men on the bed, dropping my cock in the red bearded mouth and kissing the cute boy. His hands held his cock against the other man’s, rubbing hard. I took over that task as we kissed.

He stopped me. He didn’t want to cum just yet, and that got him close.

I focused on feeding my cock to the red beard.

One man came, and heads turned to watch him shoot. Another came. The fireworks display was underway. The party would soon end.

The cute boy lay nestled in the arms of the bearded man, as I gave them hand jobs. The boy put a hand on my wrist. “That will make me cum,” he pleaded.

I looked him square in the eyes. “Cum,” I commanded.

I gave two firm tugs and he shot on his belly and chest. His face was scrunched in pleasure . . . or was it annoyance? Hard to say. I kissed his forehead and his closed eyes. I left to wash up.

I pulled on my pants and sat to talk with Jimmy. Men were dressing to leave.

Soon we were alone, cleaning up. As he got his coat to leave, I offered to walk out with him.

I had a date. It was not yet ten.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...did you get any good cabernet? I think I'd like to go in the closet, too! Yeeeoooow.

glee

Jefferson said...

Now, if we get you three noisemakers into a closet, we may have another kind of party entirely.

Librarian Babe said...

Well just don't forget to invite me when all these women show up to hide in your closet. I'll do my best to keep them distracted. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Yes, and we can try for busting the closet doors down! Man, I am so glad I don't live in the apartment beneath you. glee

Jefferson said...

A room full of naked men and in the closet we have Marla, Danie, Glee and Nadia.

Gosh, it will be tough deciding where I'll go . . .