Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fever

It was a long, monotonous day.

The kids went to bed late. At eleven, I poured a bourbon and signed online.

I had a date.

Madeline had written to say that she identified with this blog. She is also a pervert and parent, raising two boys on her own in the Midwest. Our email exchanges were chummy and sweet.

She proposed a date. We were both going to be home Saturday night. We would meet for drinks online once we got the kids to bed.

I settled at my desk and found her online. We caught up on our day, and conversed easily. We really did have a lot in common, it seemed, and it was fun to flirt with her.

We both have webcams. Mine is new and not yet up and running. Hers is used when her boys talk to their dad, who lives overseas. Crank it up, I asked. Let me see you.

She was nervous about that, but relented.

My gosh.

“Uh, you are really gorgeous,” I typed. Now you can see me blush, she replied.

On screen was a stunning woman, smiling. Her face was set off by angular cheek bones, and a toothy smile. Her eye flashed and twinkled as she read my words.

She sipped her bourbon as I sipped mine. Her lamp put her features into soft chiaroscuro, like a webcam painted by Georges de La Tour.

It felt as if we were at an intimate table, not thirteen hundred miles apart.

It was a good first date. We were both a tad nervous, but turned on by one another.

As we talked about our kids and compared war stories, I got an instant message.

Uxorious: My wife and I have a webcam tonight. Will you watch us?

I have traded instant messages with Uxorious for a while. He gets off making videos and digital photographs of his wife. This was the first time he had mentioned a webcam.

Uxorious: I borrowed it from a friend to see if we want one. Will you watch us?

Jefferson: Sure!

Uxorious: She’s very nervous. Tell us what you like, okay?

Jefferson: Sure!


His wife appeared on screen, dressed only in her underwear. I clicked the screen, and dragged it closer to Madeline’s face.

We were talking about a shared affinity for summer rainstorms.

Uxorious: Do you like her tits?

Jefferson: Sure! They are great!

Uxorious: Tell her what to do.

Jefferson: Have her lose the panties and sit down. I want her to spread her legs.


That ought to keep them busy. Madeline had gone to refresh her drink. I did likewise.

She could hear trains in her living room. I used to nap as trains passed by my great-grandmother’s house.

Uxorious: Do you like the way she’s sucking me?

Jefferson: Hot! Let’s see you fuck her.


So did you see The Gates today? she asked. The unfurling looked great on the news. That’s all I saw, I replied, since Lillie was sick. Hopefully, we’ll see it tomorrow. Poor kid, she typed.

Uxorious: That was so good. I came, did you see?

Jefferson: Nice work! You are both super hot!

Uxorious: Thanks for watching. We got off on that.

Jefferson: Anytime! You should get a cam.

Uxorious: I think we will! Talk soon.

Jefferson: Bye.


Madeline and I chatted for a log time, until I fell asleep.

Sunday morning, I did some research and sent her a note.

You know, I wrote, American Airlines flies round trip between your hometown and New York for under $200.

Really?

That night we found ourselves online again. I was indulging my Sunday night ritual of listening to "The Big Broadcast," a program of 1920s-1930s jazz and pop on WFUV. She joined me in listening online.

It was raining outside her windows. The same rain would hit me a day later.

It was our second date. She turned on her webcam.

She undressed and masturbated for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, what ever happened to dinner and a movie? Note to self: Buy a webcam . . .
Jennifer

Madeline Glass said...

I've been reading this again, too.