Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Show

Marla and I decided to put on another show. The lucky voyeur was chosen because he made an interesting request.

Told that he would only be able to watch the two of us and not touch, he inquired: as hot as that is, I would like to be fucked as a woman watched. Is that possible?

Marla and I conferred. She had never seen a man fuck another man, and liked the idea, so we agreed.

We met our man, a young married Wall Street suit, over a glass of wine. He seemed a nice fellow, as eager to talk about history as anything else. He got the nod.

We went to my bedroom and undressed. Marla and I kissed and touched as he watched, quietly.

Marla lay on me, burying my face in her long hair, covering my mouth with her kisses. In her hair, we were alone, knowing we were being watched.

“You woke up my mouth,” I said.

“I’d like to take advantage of that,” she purred. “How do you want it?”

“Feed me.”

She smiled and pulled back. She brought her pussy to my mouth as I lay back on my pillows. “Oh wait,” she said, turning her body. “I want to be able to suck your cock too.” She lowered her cunt to my tongue, and bent to suck me.

My hands roamed her hips and back. I pressed my torso up to feel hers. My mouth sucked her clit, playing with her piercing. She was already very wet.

She sat back. She told the voyeur to suck me. He complied readily.

From my vantage, I could see nothing but Marla’s ass. But she was enjoying her view—she grinded into my mouth, holding my hands on her thighs. I pulled her down firmly as she came.

The voyeur, sad to say, did not give the best head. Too shallow and geez, those teeth. Time to shift positions.

“Ready to get fucked?” I asked.

“Yes.” He was off me in a flash, and ready to bend over. Marla dismounted my face, and found a good vantage to watch.

As I put on a condom, I had him bend over with his ass on the edge of the bed. A little lube and I was in him. He pushed back. Oh, you want it deep huh? Happy to comply.

I worked him a bit, then started pounding. He took it well. I rubbed his back, roaming my hands to the nape of his neck. I pushed down hard, and his shoulders went slack. He buried his face in the bedding.

Good submissive. He got a harder pounding for that.

“Damn,” Marla blurted. “I could never take it like that.” I looked to see her smiling, a glass of pinot grigio in her hand. She was so lovely by candlight.

“You like this baby?” She nodded. “Come here and get a closer look.” She walked to me with a sexy sashay. I put my arm on her shoulder and kissed her.

I buried myself in the smell of Marla’s neck and hair, so aroused by her femininity as I fucked that man’s ass firm and deep.

I took her hand and asked her to step onto the bed. I had her straddle the man’s ass, one foot on either side of his rump, facing me.

I had hoped to lick her pussy as I fucked him, but alas, my sweet thing was too short. I contented myself by sucking a breast as I fingered her.

“You are really plowing him,” she said, looking down. “Maybe I can help.” She positioned her knees on his hips and pushed him back and forth against me. “Does this help?”

“Very much,” I panted. “Thanks sweety.” I took her face into my hands and kissed her. I kissed the nape of neck as I fucked away at the man beneath her.

Enough of this. I wanted her. I pulled out.

“Okay, get your clothes and leave,” I told the man. “I want to fuck my girl.”

“You did a great job,” she told him. “It was so hot to watch.”

“Thanks,” he said, pulling on his trousers. “I really needed that.” He added, “I’d really like to eat your pussy sometime.”

“Oh, that ain’t happening,” she smiled, kissing his cheek. “But it would be nice to see you again.”

I showed him to the door. I washed up and joined Marla in bed. We were in high spirits as we fucked.

“I have to get you out of here,” I smiled at her. “I have to host a male orgy in about ten minutes.”

“I’ve got to go anyway,” she laughed. “I have a date.”

“Slut.”

“Fag.”

We kissed.

No comments: