Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Funny Valentine

I was invited to give the keynote address at a conference organized at a university a few hours from the city. My talk was to be delivered on Valentine’s Day.

I mentioned this to Shelby, who yelped when she heard the name of the university. No shit! she said. My friend Meg lives near there. You should stay with her—she could use a good fuck!

I had never met Meg. I knew that she was one of Shelby’s best friends from high school. Shelby had introduced Meg to my blog, leading to a mutual revelation: neither had known that the other enjoyed being submissive and slutty.

Now that was out in the open.

Maybe I can join you and visit her, Shelby offered. But if not, you should still fuck her.

Uh, sounds good, I averred. But can I at least chat with this stranger before I commit to sex and a sleepover with her?

Shelby gave me Meg’s screen name. Meg and I traded a few instant messages, and got along fine. She and Shelby worked out the logistics of our sleepover.

I pondered the fact that I was going to have a threesome with two women whose combined ages equal my own.

On the appointed day, I gave my talk. I was brilliant. There was a lively Q&A, and lots of admiring comments afterwards. One student told me I was an inspiration to her.

Maybe that student considers everyone she meets to be an inspiration. Whatever, I’ll take my kudos when they come.

I spent time at the conference, visited a class, and spent time with a former professor who now teaches there. A light rain was falling.

At the end of the day, Shelby arrived on campus to whisk me away. A friend, Theresa, had given her a ride.

We won’t be having sex with Theresa, Shelby informed me, but she will join us for dinner.

Only Shelby would feel the need to disabuse me of such an assumption.

Theresa was funny, very pretty, and a reasonably good driver. Of course, she knew the evening’s full agenda. Shelby shared my blog with her as well.

(It’s an odd thing, meeting people who already know a lot about you from a blog.)

We headed off to meet Meg, who waited for us in her car. She pulled on to the road and we followed her.

I had still never laid eyes on this woman with whom I had agreed to have sex.

Meg pulled into the parking lot of a grocery store to get ingredients for dinner. We followed. As we stepped out of the car, I finally met Meg.

She is tall, with blondish red hair, freckles and a nice smile. I kissed her hello, studiously avoiding a glimpse at her large breasts. The four us goofed as we shopped for food; the three women had the easy camaraderie of good friends.

Suburban grocery stores are huge, I marveled.

I rode with Meg as we drove to her place. She made dinner. The women chatted about friends, music and such. I sipped bourbon and sat on the floor next to Shelby’s chair. She caressed my hair.

“I’m glad you’re meeting my friends,” she said. So was I. I kissed her knee.

After dinner, Theresa made her farewells, leaving us to the rest of our evening’s plans.

Shelby sprawled out on the couch, nuzzling her head against me. Meg sat in a chair, petting her cat as I pet my Shelby.

My hand touched the flesh of her belly, and she squirmed, so that my hand moved up. I retrieved a nipple and kissed it.

Shelby declared that she was going to the bedroom, and taking me with her. As she tugged my hand, I looked back to Meg. I tilted my head the direction of her bedroom. C’mon.

Shelby lay back on the bed. I unfastened her pants and pulled them down. I sat her up to remove her shirt. As easily as that, this beautiful girl was nude.

As easily as that, I was out of my clothes and on my knees, licking open her smooth slit to seek her clit.

“He really likes this,” Shelby informed Meg.

“I can see that,” Meg observed. “And finally I get to see you naked.”

“You’ve never seen her nude?,” I asked. “Shelby, have you seen Meg naked?”

She had not. Would she like to? She would.

I moved around the bed to where Meg sat. As easily as that, her clothes were on the floor. I moved her legs apart and began to lick her pussy—also shaved, like Shelby’s.

Meg moaned and moved her body in response. Shelby rubbed her legs, noting how smooth they were. She took a breast in her mouth. I squeezed the nipple of the other.

I retrieved a condom, and set to fucking Shelby’s friend.

She was receptive to my thrusts. I pushed back her legs and went at her harder. She writhed, her body scooting involuntarily across the bed. Her arms went back; I pinned down her wrists, and kissed her.

I covered her tits with bites, bringing up hickies in places.

I spanked her ass, covering it will red hands. Meg moaned and squirmed in ecstasy.

Shelby propped herself on one elbow, watching, raising her eyebrows and smiling when I caught her eye.

Meg moved her legs down as we fucked. I asked if she wanted a break. She nodded.

I pulled out and ditched the condom. I moved to the other side of the bed, and fucked her mouth as she lay upside down.

Shelby rested on Meg’s torso to watch.

I asked Shelby to take my position, so that Meg could give her head. They tried, but just weren’t comfortable with that. Meg had been with a woman once before, but wasn’t ready to lick her friend, pretty Shelby.

Oh, that pretty Shelby . . . I was soon fucking her. Meg took in the view, enjoying her respite. I was very tender with my baby.

As she rode my cock at one point, she gave me face full of her hair, knowing that excites me. We were alone, as Meg had left the room.

“I love you,” she whispered. She had never dared utter those three words with me.

“I love you, Shelby. You are very brave.” We kissed.

I had felt those three words banging on my chest, trying hard to get out. I have told her this before, and I don’t want to overwhelm her, so I try to show her in other ways, with other words.

She opened the door herself. We are taking good care of each other, and we take care to define our words, and to understand our relationship.

But for her to use those words takes balls. Opening up is a risk.

Meg had hoped to be asleep around eleven.

Around two, she was about twenty minutes into giving me an extended blowjob.

Sometime after three, I fucked her ass. Shelby watched, drifting to sleep.

It was around four, I guess, when I called it quits. I took Meg’s mouth off my balls, climbed off her chest and kissed her goodnight.

I bushed the hair from Shelby’s face and kissed her cheek. I took a blanket to sleep on the couch, leaving the bed to the two friends.

Shelby found me as I slept, and curled into my arms.

Meg woke us at six. She had to get to work, and Shelby and I had to head to our respective homes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing.

Anonymous said...

Yes, very sweet. Like eating an entire can of Betty Crocker frosting in one sitting . . .
Jennifer

Unknown said...

OMG...thats..a shocker..but so cute and amazing..i cant wait to see what will happen with you

Anonymous said...

NSFW but wonderful. glee