Saturday, June 04, 2005

Who's on First

Anna and I were on the couch, talking.

She was fully dressed. I was wearing pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

I reached over and twirled her hair as she spoke. Her fingers traced up and down my thigh.

“Hmm, are you hard, Jefferson?”

“Looks like.”

“I’d better check.”

She lowered my waistband. The top of my cock emerged, happily responding to her familiar touch.

“Yes, you’re hard all right.”

“Look like.”

“And just from my touching your leg. That’s nice. Let’s see how you respond to this.”

She lowered her mouth to my cock, licking all that peered over the waistband.

“Oh my, that’s nice.” I felt the skin of my cock grow tighter, my balls retract.

She pulled my waistband down, past my hips, to free more cock for her mouth.

As she sucked, my toes tugged my pajamas down, one leg at a time. I kicked them to the floor.

Her hand traveled under my t-shirt.

I sat up to remove it.

She turned her body to get a better angle, pushing her neck and jaw forward and back.

I stretched back on the arm of the couch. My hands ran through her hair.

“You happy, sucking my cock?”

“Hmmm-hmmm.”

“You want to move to the bed and get naked with me?”

“Hmmm-hmmm.”

“Good. I want to fuck you.”

She kept working on my cock, her fingers tingling my thighs.

“You’re going to need to free up my cock to go to the bedroom, you know.”

“Nnnnff-nnnff.”

“Nnnnff-nnnff? But how . . .”

Anna put a hand on each of my hips and lifted. I got the idea.

I swung a leg, lowering a foot to the floor. She extended her feet to the floor, one at a time, never releasing my hips or my cock. My other leg moved over. I pushed myself up with my arms.

I was standing. She crouched before me.

Her mouth continued to work me, blithely unaware that our bodies were changing venue.

“Now what?”

“Mhvvv hmmm rrrr hfffff.”

“The hall? Move to the hall?”

“Hmmmf, rrrr hffffff.”

“Okay.” I pivoted my body slowy, one hundred and eighty degrees. She followed my turn, stepping side to side.

Her ass pointed the way to my bedroom.

She took a step backwards, leading my hips to follow her. Her tongue swirled inside her mouth as I stepped.

“Unh, baby. That just feels so great.”

Another step. She pulled me deep into her mouth.

She was backing into a wall. I put my hands on her hips to steer as she took the next step.

I guided her down the hall, turning into the doorway of my room.

Her mouth moved faster.

She pivoted me again, moving my hips to sit me on the bed.

I swung my legs over, and stretched them across the bed.

Her hands roamed up, pushing my shoulders back to the pillows.

She moved her hands to either side of my body, and crawled her legs to crouch between my knees.

“There are advantages to sex with a choreographer,” I smiled, stroking the hair from her face.

“Hmmf-mmmf.”

She put her hands and mouth to play on my cock, gazing at me intently. She sat up. Her cheeks were flushed.

I knew this look meant business. She wanted me to cum—and now.

“Mouth, please.”

She took me.

I caressed the underside of her chin, her throat, feeling her muscles move, her pulse race.

My fingers tugged her hair.

“Baby . . . okay . . . I’m going to cum . . . ”

She pulled back, her hand on my cock.

I came. My body buckled and twisted as I shot, convulsing me with volts of electric pleasure.

My nipples were fireworks.

I calmed. Her hand released me.

“Wait . . .” I tugged my cock and shot more, sending more jumps across my limbs.

“You come so magnificently,” she smiled.

“You . . . earned . . . a good display.”

She grinned, then stood to retrieve a washcloth to clean my body.

“You are too good,” I said, catching my breath. “Now ditch the clothes. I am repaying you in spades.”

“I was hoping you would say that.” She began to unbutton her shirt.

“Slowly, please. I want to enjoy your stripping.”

She threw back her hair and turned. I sat up, resting my forearm on my head.

Anna enjoys putting on a nice show.

She was wearing a pale blue shirt and chinos. Slowly grinding her hips, gyrating her shoulder, and looking at me, she transformed her street clothes into the sexiest burlesque costume.

She unbuttoned a cuff.

Her arms swayed to her other side. She unbuttoned another cuff.

I knew she was wet. I wanted that pussy on my mouth.

The shirt was off.

She arched her back as she unzipped her pants. She opened one flap, revealing her pink panties. She closed it. She opened the other flap, revealing another glimpse. She closed that flap.

The pants were lowered in a slow shimmy. She turned, so that my eyes were trained on her ass.

Why did I let her make me cum? I wanted to fuck this sexy dancer.

She looked over her shoulder as she unfastened her bra. She bent forward to remove it. She raised her arms and smiled back at me. My eyes caught the side of a breast and wanted more.

She turned and cupped her breasts to me. Her hips swayed.

She dropped her hands and bent forward. Slowly, the panties were lowered. Her face blocked me from seeing anything below her shoulders.

She kicked the panties aside.

First one arm, then another, led her onto the bed. She crawled toward me with feline intensity.

Her mouth met mine.

As we kissed, I felt the rip tide of my orgasm moving through my body. I was very relaxed. Almost drowsy.

She lay back. I kissed her neck, moving to her breasts. My mouth latched on to the nearest nipple.

Her hand traveled to her clit. She began to breath her way to cumming.

I sucked with more intensity.

She came.

I was tuckered out.

She was still going.

I sucked and licked her tits.

She came.

She came again.

“Okay,” she relaxed. “That does me.”

“Good.” I was spent.

“Some spades you deliver,” she turned. “A little nipple sucking, that’s it.”

“That what you get for making me cum first,” I shrugged. “I’m beat. You did me in.”

We lay in bed for a while.

I had to fight off the urge to sleep.

“Want to go to the park?” I asked.

“Yes, let’s take a picnic.”

We ate in Sheep Meadow. The sun was warm. We chatted, but not much.

We were fucked and fed.

We dozed on the grass.

sex
sexblogs
oral sex
bisexuality
striptease
parenting
dating
Central Park

No comments: