Friday, June 17, 2005

Mettle

With all the new attention to her ass, it was only a matter for time before Shelby would want to test her mettle.

We were lazing on the couch when she blurted those words everyone longs to hear:

“I think I want to eat your ass.”

“You do?” I sat up. “Have you ever done that, honey?”

“No, you’re my first.”

I kissed her. “You are too sweet. I am happy to give myself over to that talented mouth. Come on.”

She soon had me naked and face down on the bed.

“Good luck, baby,” I encouraged, resting my head in my folded arms. “I’m rooting for you.”

She slapped my ass.

“Let’s see what you can take.”

She spanked me a bit more, warming to her task.

She spread my cheeks.

She dove in, tongue flying fast.

I squirmed.

She was going right for the score.

It was wet, warm and every bit as intense as her blowjob.

She stopped and panted a bit, then dove back in with renewed gusto.

She licked, she twirled, she munched.

She came up for air.

“That feels so good,” I said. “But are you holding your breath?”

“No,” she gasped. “I just can’t breath when I’m doing this.”

“What?” I looked over my shoulder. “Why not?”

“My mouth and nose are buried in your ass. So I can’t breath.”

“Maybe we should shift angles . . .”

“Eh, I’m wet now. I’d rather just fuck.”

I was happy to oblige. Her inaugural ass dive had me ready to go as well.

We could return to this another time.

Still some work to be done.

A good rimming is awesome.

But breathing is essential.






2 comments:

Colton said...

Biting: Fundamental

Breathing: Essential

Got it.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

hmm maybe a snorkel would help..