Friday, June 17, 2005

Magic Asses

When Shelby and I first took to doing the nasty, I toured her body to get acquainted with her erogenous zones.

I found her feet to be neglected and very much in need of some loving.

And her ass . . . well, it was a bricked-up lot, prime real estate awaiting development.

The only previous tenant was a former big-dicked boyfriend who made up for what he lacked in patience with an abundance of urgency.

To this fellow, ass was what you fucked when your girlfriend had her period.

Tsk, tsk.

Straight boys. What can you do?

I could empathize with Shelby’s situation, for I was once an ass novice myself.

Whatever I had once known about my ass was pretty much lost during my marriage.

Back in the day, I had been fucked by my straight boyfriend Alan. I had been tentatively explored by many a girlfriend’s fingers.

But my wife was just not interested in visiting my nether regions.

My ass was shuttered for the season.

As my marriage ended, Marcus visited to cheer me up. Of course, Marcus always delivers cheer with plenty of sex.

“The end of your marriage means you have your balls back,” he consoled me. “Now I am going to give you your ass.”

“You are not putting that thing in me.”

“Baby,” he shook his head. He put his hands on my shoulders. “Do you trust me?”

“Yes . . .” His Svengali eyes are hard to resist.

“Good. Now sprawl on the bed, face down.”

I did as instructed, my arms tucked under me, my fists clenched under my shoulders.

“Baby, relax . . . relax . . .” He rubbed my shoulders, my back, my arms. His hands traveled my buttocks, my legs, my feet.

Tenderly. No rushing.

I gave over to his hands.

His mouth followed his hands over my body.

I drifted.

He moved my feet further apart. He found my legs pliable in his hands.

He poised between them. His hands massaged the smooth flesh of my ass, separating my cheeks.

“You are very pink,” he said. His voice was calm, conversational. It surprised me.

“I am?”

“You really don’t know your ass, do you?”

“No, I guess not.”

“You will enjoy this.” He lowered his tongue to my anus.

“Ummf, wait, wait.” I clenched my cheeks. “That’s too much!”

“Baby, relax. I’ll go slowly.”

I relaxed my buttocks.

His tongue found a very tight and nervous sphincter. It swirled around, lapping now and then.

My fists were clenched.

My cock was hard.

He tongue was so gentle, so warm. I could feel my shoulders relaxing, my hands melting.

His jaw set to work. His licks grew more intense.

He kept his face buried in my ass as time slowed, then stopped.

My body was limp, my cock all the harder.

That morning, he fucked me. Slowly, gently.

He gave me my ass.

Now I was passing on that gift to Shelby.

My tongue and Shelby’s ass are now bosom buddies.

To Shelby’s continued surprise, her ass sends for me now and then.

As we lay nude in bed recently, she said, “I think I want you to eat my ass.”

“Give.”

She flipped over, and I propped a pillow under her hips. I spread her legs and opened her lovely cheeks.

I tongued her hole, nibbling her cheeks as my ardor increased.

My finger found her pussy wet.

My finger was soon joined by her own, making its way to her sweet spot, just to the left of her clit.

Her back heaved as her breathing grew shallow.

“Can you get the vibrator?” she asked.

I retrieved a double bullet. I sheathed one bullet in a lubricated condom, and gently fed it to her ass.

Another condom, and the other bullet was in her pussy. I pushed it in deep, as she likes, close to her cervix.

I turned it on.

She moaned. “Oh yes, just like that.”

Her finger worked her clit. My tongue returned to her asshole.

We built up the intensity of sensation. Her legs trembled.

She squealed.

I stroked my cock. You can wait, I told it.

“I need more in me,” she begged.

I added two fingers to her cunt, reversed to hook her g spot.

She squealed louder. She panted.

She screamed into my mattress.

I wasn’t giving up that easy.

I wanted that scream again, longer.

I got what I wanted.

“I’m sorry,” she said, as she recovered. “I drooled a puddle in your sheets.”

“That’s not the only puddle,” I observed, removing the bullets from her body.

She flipped over, heavily flopping her arms and legs akimbo.

“God I love my ass!” she sighed.

“Me too baby.” I kissed her. “Your ass is magic.”







7 comments:

Viviane said...

Blessings on you, Marcus, for giving him that gift. Seems like we've all had that unfortunately straight boyfriend who didn't go slowly enough and left us ass-shy.

Madeline Glass said...

You know, I keep returning to my ass institute idea. It just makes good sense.

lady godiva said...

i found this post to have the most incredible sweet and tender feel to it...

i loved it.

Viviane said...

'Madeline's Magic Asses Academy' has a nice ring to it.

Jefferson said...

Thank your for your sweet and tender comment, SN.

I do adore Marcus and Shelby. Guess I gush now and then.

Madeline and Viviane: get a room, girls.

Madeline Glass said...

Heh. (smiles sweetly)

Viviane said...

You wish, you perverted yenta.