Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Threezzzzome

Editor’s note: Meg’s accounts of the Memorial Day weekend begin here.

For a few weeks, Mitzi had been looking forward to meeting Meg.

Mitzi reads Meg’s blog, as well as my own.

The two of them had established a lot of common ground via emails and instant messages.

Meg was just as excited to get to know Mitzi.

It was clear that a threesome was in order.

Scheduling proved problematic. The best time we could find was late Sunday night, after Mitzi had fulfilled holiday obligations with her family.

And after Meg and I had shared Nate.

Mitzi called as I had drinks with Meg and Nate.

“I’m on my way back to the city pretty soon. I need to walk my dog and then I can be at your place around eleven. Does that still work?”

“Eleven should be fine,” I confirmed, as Nate rubbed Meg’s thighs. They were ready to get hot and heavy.

“Good. I am so looking forward to this, Jefferson!”

“Me too, Mitzi. See you later!”

Mitzi showed up after eleven. Nate had just left.

Meg and I were starving. We had just ordered dinner, feeling pretty groovy after our fine threesome with Nate.

We dug into our food as we sat with Mitzi on the terrace.

Meg and I each faced a big-ass bacon cheeseburger with steak fries.

She chased her tequila shots with a black-and-white milkshake. I tossed bourbon after a tall water.

The two women hit it off in person as well as they had in correspondence. They traded stories and got acquainted as we ate.

We took to my bedroom around two in the morning.

“Oh, Jefferson!” Mitzi cooed. “Look at this—not one, but two naked girls in your bed!”

She spooned next to Meg. Meg turned a shoulder to smile.

I was naked in a flash.

This was a very hot situation.

Meg and Mitzi are each new to lezzie action, and they were hot for one another. Weeks of anticipation were now coming to culmination.

That night, Meg and I had added a few notches to her bedpost—a male-male-female threesome, some hot boy-on-boy action—all after a lazy afternoon and some very nice sex between the two of us.

Mitzi and I were poised for some fun, after so many recent discussions about sharing and jealousy.

Mitzi and I needed to relax and remember why we have sex for fun.

Relax . . .

I lay down and spooned Mitzi as she nestled Meg. Their hands caressed one another.

I caressed Mitzi’s soft back with my cool fingers, her flesh so soft and cool on my soft cool comfortable bed with its soft soft cool soft sheets.

So soft and cool.

I fell asleep.

So shoot me.

I shopped all day on Saturday, then fucked Bridget until all hours.

I woke up early on Sunday, fucked Bridget, then lazed in the park drinking wine with Meg.

Meg and I had sex, then had a few drinks and some more sex with Nate.

Then we devoured bacon cheeseburgers with steak fries. My scrawny belly was bloated at bedtime.

Lesbian sex crashed the champagne bottle on my bow.

Cheers! I was cast adrift in dreamland.

“You snored in her mouth,” Meg told me the next day.

“No, I didn’t.”

I have slept through sex with Mitzi before,, but this was not a good time for that. We needed a nice connection.

“Yeah, you did.”

“Fuck.”

“Jefferson? Jefferson?”

“Huh?”

“I’m leaving.” Mitzi was dressed and standing by the bed. Meg was curled to my side.

“Do you have to go?” I asked, closing my eyes.

“You two are asleep, so yeah.”

“No, just stay . . .”

“I have to walk my dog in the morning.”

Oh, right. Mitzi. Dog. Meg. Asleep.

I forced my eyes open.

“Mitzi . . . you should stay . . .”

“Well . . . I would like my threesome.”

Meg murmured something.

“So lose your clothes,” I suggested.

Good answer.

“Jefferson? Jefferson?”

“Wha . . .?”

Mitzi was nude by the bed.

“You fell asleep again!”

“Shit.” I pulled myself up on the pillows.

“I think I should go.”

“You can stay.”

“I need to walk the dog. Remember?”

“Right. Right.” I stood. “I’ll walk you out.”

“Hmmf?” Meg roused.

“Shh. Sleep.” I patted her hair.

I kissed Mitzi goodbye.

She was dressed and saying goodbye. I was naked, ready for bed with another woman.

Familiar terrain for Mitzi and me.

Meg was out as I got back into bed. I curled up close and fell asleep.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kinda sucks for her. Well no, not kind of. It just plain does.

Anonymous said...

But hasn't that happened with Mitzi before? It's not like she didn't know it was a possibility (Jefferson falling asleep)!

I say you pays yer money, you takes yer chances.

(been reading for a while now. thanks for the good material)

Jefferson said...

Oh Justin, you are right.

A boy could get a reputation.

Colton said...

I once fell asleep right before the main event with a girl I hadn't yet fucked.

She taped a note to my chest that I found when I woke up on my living room floor that said:

"Get some rest - LOTS - and call me!"

I did. I did, and oh, boy, DID I!

Jefferson, get some rest.