Friday, June 03, 2005

Jessyka's Torch

A reader recently dropped me a note, seeking advice on how to give a better blowjob to her big-dicked boyfriend.

(I may be getting a reputation, huh?)

This initiated a very pleasant correspondence.

Jessyka has started her own blog, I Dream of Fire. According to her most recent post, she seems to have found the secret she sought.

Drop her a visit, won’t you? Tell her Jefferson sent you.

If the promise of a good blowjob story doesn’t entice you, well . . . how about a picture of the gal, snapped by her loving man?



Ain’t she pretty?

“Nice pic in the profile,” I said when she sent me to her blog. “Is that Emma Peel?”

“Nope, that’s me.”

All those emails, and she sorta forgot to mention that she’s a looker. I had to find out when I saw the blog.

Welcome to the family, Jessyka. Keep writing!

And, you know, blowing your hot boyfriend.

sex
sexblogs
bisexuality
blowjobs
Emma Peel
Diana Rigg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ThreeOliveMartini said...

pretty?...no...

smoking hot.. yes!

Anonymous said...

jessyka:
you and colton have something in common! you both, upon starting up your own blogs, neglected to allow Those Of Us Who Do Not Have Blogs the ability to post comments on your blog. so, for now, my comment to you is via jefferson's blog. he's such a conduit anyway, i figured he wouldnt mind. anyway, please change that if you can, ok?

so, jessyka, here is what i wrote to you but couldnt post on your site:

hey baby,
i learned a trick from a trick once. it has VERY positive results for, like, 80% of the men i try it on- and trust me, that's a lot.
most people do the up down up down up down thing for blow jobs, and admittedly it feels damn good. but when a mouth goes down on a dick, and stays there, and just sucks like that mouth is a hungry animal feeding from its mother, well- thats an altogether different feeling. think of a puppy suckling at its mothers teat. (i mean, you dont have to think of that when youre DOING it, just imagine it now... and you'll know how to do it.)
cocksuckers of the world- try it! its damned fun. and your man will fuckin' freak.
by the way, anyone who wants to practice their new skill on me, lemme know. my email's linked to my name here.

and, oh yeah, anyone posing in a contraposto stance is hot in my book. damn, girl - you just burned the pages up.