Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Transitions

There are always last minute details to tend to before an orgy.

I sat at my desk, answering emails and checking phone messages. Reese couldn’t make it, so I dropped her a line of regret. John would be late and wanted to be sure that was acceptable; I gave him the nod.

There were also some loose ends with work. I quickly read and approved a second draft, and signed off on a new proposal deadline.

As I worked, I would occasionally rest my hand on Theresa’s head.

She crouched beside my desk, her blue eyes waiting for me to look at her. She would have to wait longer for that glance; other things required my attention.

Theresa was feeling contrite.

With Shelby out of town, Theresa had offered to come early to help with preparations for the gathering. The bathroom needed a scrub, the bedrooms required sex sheets and candles, and so on and so forth.

She also offered a back rub and blowjob for the host.

Alas, Theresa was tired from her job. After a late lunch with Todd, she arrived at my apartment only to fall asleep on the couch.

When she awoke, the apartment was ready for the party. There was no time left for a back rub. There was nothing left for her to do.

Except to wait, in contrition, ready to serve.

I hit “send” on a final email and turned to look at her. Her lovely face was so tender and eager to please.

I pet her hair and smiled. She beamed.

I turned my chair and leaned forward to kiss her.

Her mouth was receptive and open. She sighed with the pleasure of being kissed so softly. I caressed her cheeks as our lips and tongues mingled.

She really does try to be good.

I looked at the time. Nearly eight. People could arrive at any moment.

I pulled her face to my crotch. She rubbed her cheeks against the fabric covering my erection.

I unfastened my shorts.

“You can suck me,” I offered, exposing my cock to her. “But you may not have much time for that.”

She looked up and nodded. She took my cock whole into her mouth.

I leaned back.

Her soft tongue moved slowly over me. Her piercing paused over the underside of my head. She wriggled it to maximum effect.

I tucked strands of her long blonde hair behind her ear. “Sweet girl,” I commended her. “You give me so much pleasure.”

A grin formed at the corners of her mouth, her mouth filled with my cock.

There was a knock at the door.

“Sorry baby,” I ran a thumb under her eye. “Time to stop for now. Can you get the door while I dress?”

She released my cock.

I headed to a bedroom as Theresa greeted Dacia and Jeremy at the door.

Guests arrived and settled into their familiar conversations. It was a small gathering, signaling a transition to the summer season. Some of the regulars would soon be heading off until autumn; some of last summer’s regulars would soon be back for the steamy months.

Dacia knew it would be her last party for a while. She got things going by ditching her clothes and bossing the boys into action. The living room was getting busy. The bedrooms were silent in anticipation.

Farahnaz took me aside in the kitchen.

“Mister Jefferson, I am so glad to be in your company.” She kissed me. “I am really here tonight to be with you.”

“Thank you, Farahnaz.” I traced a hand along the line of her tangerine dress. I detected the crease of a thong on her lean boyish hips. “I have looked forward to being with you again.”

I returned her kiss, my mouth open. She parted her sensuous lips.

We pulled back and smiled.

Theresa joined us, already nude. She kissed Farahnaz.

“Things are getting going in the bedroom,” she said. “Should we join in?”

“Actually, darling, I think Jefferson and I are going to spend a little time together,” Farahnaz smiled, holding her hand. “Can I find you later?”

“Of course. Well, have fun!”

“Oh, we will, Theresa darling.”

Farahnaz took my hand and led me down the hall. Passing a bedroom, I peered in to see Dacia on her knees, working three cocks.

Mark turned and waved as Dacia jerked him, her mouth full of Jeremy.

“Come along,” Farahnaz tugged, tossing her hair over a shoulder.

The next bedroom was empty. Candles flickered in the cool darkness.

“Now,” she pulled me close. “It is just us.”

“I am indeed fortunate, beautiful woman.” My hands brought her face to mine. We kissed.

Our hands moved over one another as we stood, undressing and kissing. Our hips swayed slowly, as if dancing to unheard music.

My eyes were open, drinking in her exquisite face, her deep brown eyes, her luxurious black hair.

In that moment, her radiance shrouded us both, transforming me into a pale shadow of her beauty. I must be beautiful too, I thought, to be here with her.

We are a visual contrast. Her skin is warm and dark under my cool white hands. I felt broad as I held her slender frame.

She lay back on the bed, and pulled me to her. I lay over her, our skin touching lightly.

I moved to kiss her. She put a finger to my lips.

“I want to tell you how I want you to make love to me.”

“Tell me, Farahnaz.”

She tucked her chin down and raised her eyes to me. Mine is only the latest heart to melt in her gaze.

Farahnaz is the first transgendered person to be a regular lover of mine. I am still learning her body and desires. I wonder if she will want me to touch her differently than another woman might. Like any lover, she will have her own preferences.

“I want to feel you inside me, so go slow at first. Let me . . . feel you.”

“Yes.”

“And be gentle until I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes.”

“You are a good lover, Mister Jefferson,” she kissed me. “Now you must fuck me.”

I kissed her, then pulled back to lick her pussy as I rolled on a condom. My lips tugged at the folds of her labia.

I was in her, entering slowly. Her back arched as my cock disappeared into her body.

She is so slender, I half expect to see her belly bulge with the contours of my cock.

As we fucked, slow and tender, someone flopped onto the bed above her head.

“Hey,” Donny said.

“Hello, handsome,” Farahnaz turned her head and smiled. They kissed. “And why is your gorgeous body still wearing clothes?”

“I just got here,” he apologized. He stood and removed his shirt. He hesitated about removing his pants—should he reserve that?—before opting for nudity.

He returned to his place behind Farahnaz’s head.

I looked down and saw Farahnaz, so glamorous and effeminate, and Donny, so muscular and masculine.

Todd came into the room. “Wow, you look amazing,” he remarked.

He put his water bottle on a table near a candle. The warm light refracted through the water, casting waves of candlelight over our bodies.

Dacia and Jeremy joined us, laying together on another bed.

“Farahnaz, you can not be more beautiful” Dacia marveled.

Farahnaz took Donny’s cock from her mouth. “You are too sweet. Thank you, Dacia.”

I joined Farahnaz in sucking Donny, my hips moving in rhythm to her own, his thick cock passed back and forth between our mouths, between our kisses.

To be a part of such a lovely vignette, to feel such gorgeous flesh against my own, to feel such discerning eyes on us, was exhilarating.

We were loath to end the moment, but in time, we had to break.

Todd moved to suck Donny’s cock.

Donny, the straight boy I fuck, has become more relaxed among the partygoers. He once allowed no one other than me to touch him. He gradually allowed some of the women to touch him, to suck him.

And now Todd.

Later that night, I walked past a bedroom to see Todd blowing Donny, who was sprawled across a bed. They were alone.

I sat near Donny’s head and smiled at him.

He drew me close to kiss.

I put my hands on his smooth, firm torso.

Paul joined us, quietly sitting on a chair to watch. His monster cock was hard in his hand.

Theresa stood in the door, her eyes taking in these four men, so easy together.

She joined us on the bed.

Theresa’s fingers found Donny’s nipples. Her mouth chased her fingers away.

Her fingers found their way to Donny’s balls and Todd’s mouth.

Her mouth was again jealous of her fingers.

Todd caught the look in her eyes. He pulled his mouth away and waved her forward. She moved quickly, eager to taste the beefcake on my bed.

I remained at Donny’s head, stroking his face and body.

Todd wanted the cock back.

Theresa moved on to John’s. John leaned back on Donny, who ran his hands along John’s body as Theresa sucked.

“You need to stop,” Donny told Todd. “I’m close to cumming.”

“So cum,” Todd shrugged.

“This is not how I want to cum.”

“You want me to fuck you?” I offered. This usually finishes him off.

“No, I want to cum on her tits.”

Theresa looked up from her cock. “I’d like that.”

“Come here then, and lay back.”

Theresa lay on the bed as instructed. Donny straddled her belly.

“Maybe you would like it if Jefferson ate you as I jerked in your face?” he asked.

“Or perhaps Jefferson would prefer to fuck you,” I offered.

“Oh yes, fuck me please,” she said.

A condom later, I was inside her. Todd held her legs back with one hand as he jerked with another.

My face rested against Donny’s muscled back as he jerked.

John sat near Theresa’s face, tugging his own cock.

“You doing okay?” Donny asked Theresa.

“Mmmhmmm,” she murmured. “This is like a dream.”

I caressed Donny’s hips and ass, pulling back to hit Theresa’s g spot as I fucked her.

“Okay, I’m going to cum,” Donny alerted us.

I craned to watch over his shoulder.

He pulled his head back to me as he came in great loops on her tits and neck.

She moaned in delight.

“Damn, very hot,” Todd commented.

Donny kissed her and dismounted, leaving the room to wash up.

I continued to fuck Theresa as cum ran over her flesh. With Donny gone, I could move harder and deeper.

“This feel good?” I asked.

“Uh huh.”

“Such a cum slut, Theresa.”

“Uh huh.”

“You ready for John to fuck you?”

“Uh huh.”

John grinned and reached for a condom.

When he was ready, I motioned for him to kneel next to me.

“Okay, that was the end of me . . . “ I said, pulling out.

“ . . . and here’s John,” I added, as he entered her.

I asked John to pull Theresa down a little lower on the bed so she could suck my cock. I fed it to her as he fucked her.

Todd’s cock joined us, offering her a choice in either direction.

She whimpered and moaned.

Her first gangbang was unfolding spontaneously.

John announced his impending orgasm. Theresa pushed back into him, her body asking for his thrusts.

He came in quiet waves.

As he pulled out, Todd kissed Theresa’s cheek. “Now it’s your turn.” He moved his face between her legs, giving her his long fingers.

She turned her mouth back to my cock.

I caressed her forehead.

Soon, she seemed distracted. Her mouth gasped as she sucked me.

I pulled out. She needed to focus on her own pleasure.

As her body moved to Todd’s mouth, I pet her hair and jerked in her face.

She began to moan loudly.

Her voice turned me on, and put me over the edge.

“Okay, here I cum.” I shot over the length of her torso.

“Hey, some distance!” Todd looked up and wiped his shoulder.

“Sorry,” I breathed.

We soon untangled and headed to the terrace. Theresa sat back, allowing our cum to dry on her skin in the cool night air.

She eventually showered away all that sticky goodness.

When she returned, she and Todd were craving sweets.

I could take care of that.

“Don’t go to any trouble,” Theresa called.

“He’s a dad,” Todd assured her. “This is what he does.”

I went to the kitchen and put together an oversized banana split.

I brought them two spoons and kissed them good night.

They could enjoy the remains of the night alone together.

I put fresh sheets on my bed and collapsed into my pillows.










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So hot... Farahnaz... when... oh when is our date? GOOD GOD PLEASE DELIVER HER ONTO ME!

W. S. Cross said...

You write very crisply, and the interplay with events I've read elsewhere with other "characters" (e.g., Dacia) make it all the more fascinating.

Anonymous said...

So sad that Shelby couldn't make it, she is the cutest.

Jefferson said...

All things in time, Mitzi. Your Farahnaz awaits.

Thanks W. S., for your kind words, and for connecting with our network.

And Comadose, you ain't wrong; no, not at all.

Jezebelle said...

I really, really, REALLY want to take a trip to New York ;)

Hot Damn Jefferson!

Jefferson said...

Come on over, Jezebelle.

You can sit right here, next to me.

Jezebelle said...

You'd probably have to hold my hand as well...just a first.

Jefferson said...

Jezebelle, Jezebelle, Jezebelle.

Bring me your sweet hand. Dip a toe in.

We'll swim the first few laps together.

Jezebelle said...

Luckily, I like to get wet.

raven said...

sounds like you have a wonderful and exciting group of friends. my wife and I have only had one group experience in a similar, casual type setting. was a fantastic time and one we'd consider doing again. really enjoying reading your blog.