Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Girl Cock

I awoke to sunlight on my face.

It was the morning after the party. Theresa was asleep in the back room. Shelby had been driven to the couch by my snoring. I was alone in bed.

I pulled up the duvet and turned my back to the window, trying to avoid the sun, to avoid accepting that I was awake.

I had been dreaming.

In the dream, my face was between Shelby’s legs.

I was licking her smooth slit, resting my cheek against her left thigh. My eyes were open, looking up to the familiar curve of her belly.

Shelby’s hand caressed her skin as she shifted and moaned. My mouth dug in deeper.

Then, in her girlish lisp, Shelby begged me to suck her cock.

And in the dream, she had a cock.

It had materialized as I sucked her clit.

I drew back to look at it.

Shelby’s cock fit her body well. It was neither large nor small. It was pale, like her soft, clear skin, and shaved smooth, like her pussy.

Her cock rested to her right, nestled against her balls.

“Please suck it,” she begged. “Please!”

I held her cock in my hand, and took it into my mouth. I twirled my tongue under the head, feeling her grow hard inside me.

My hands grasped her waspish waist, drifting to her palm-sized breasts.

Her hips twisted under my lips.

At one point she pulled her cock from me. She fingered it.

“It feels so good when you lick me here,” she said, tracing a finger on the head.

“Like this?” I asked, following her finger with my tongue.

“Like that,” she winced, arching her back.

In our waking sex life, Shelby is good at saying what she likes. She masturbates to orgasm to demonstrate how she focuses her attention just to the right of her clit, explaining that touching her clit is just “too intense” when she rubs one off.

Now that she had a dream cock, she wanted me to focus on the most sensitive area. My cock couldn’t take the kind of tonguing she wanted, but this is her cock. It’s new to me, so I appreciate the tip.

I lick the tip of her cock, languidly, then with more vigor. I plunge her back into my throat.

She gasps.

My mouth wakes, though I am asleep, and takes over. My body is a vehicle for the mouth that devours her. My mouth exists only to take her into me.

My mouth is hers.

As I lay in bed, waking from the dream, trying to recall its particulars, I am hard.

I lift up my cock, holding in it two fingers at the base. The sun is full on my body.

I compare my cock to my memory of hers.

My cock is longer than the one my subconscious had crafted for Shelby, hers being closer to the size I have come to prefer for all-out cock sucking.

Hers was paler than mine, less pink, almost blue in its translucence.

I pushed my cock down, lifting my hips. I imagined myself with a woman’s body.

I began to miss Shelby’s cock.

Later, I told Shelby about my dream.

“God damn it,” she said. “If I had a cock for just a day, I’d wear it out fucking you.”

“Honey, if you had a cock, “ I laughed, “Farmers would have to lock up their daughters.”

sex
sexblogs
bisexuality
dreams
oral sex
girl cock
transgender

3 comments:

the Witch said...

... and I thought my sex w/priest dream was interesting

Anonymous said...

I hate it that I never remember my dreams. I know I have ones worth talking about but I never remember...

Unknown said...

"someone" seems to be making up some penis-envy for 'someone' else..hmmm????

haha