Monday, May 16, 2005

Seven

“Hello.”

“Hello.”

Jake kissed me full on the mouth. I gave him my tongue.

“Good day so far?” he asked, removing his size fifteen sneakers.

“Very much so. Belle seems to be enjoying herself. Take your jacket?”

“Thanks. That’s great to hear. Is she . . .?”

“. . . in the bedroom, yes.”

Jake leaned over the bed to kiss her hello, then reclined next to her. He was fully dressed. She sat up in bed, nude and spent from sex.

Driti returned from his call and smoke. I introduced him to Jake.

“You are his neighbor?” Driti asked.

“No. A friend.”

Driti retrieved his pants from the floor. “Jefferson is a good friend to have.”

“Indeed.”

With Driti dressed and out the door, I went back to Belle and Jake. She was starvedand hankering for scrambled eggs. The two of them talked as I cooked.

Belle’s trip to New York was largely influenced by her interest in seeing Jake again.Since he broke her long spell without sex—becoming Number Seven in the lineup of men she had bedded—the two have kept in touch, chatting about life, music and computers.

They are both geeks.

It’s just as well thatI was in the kitchen as they lay in my bed dissecting the ins and outs ofinternet radio and the background gossip on Mac’s new OS X 10.4, the “Tiger.”

What I caught of their conversation only made my blonde head dizzy.

Belle ate her early evening breakfast in bed, from a tray. I sat in a nearby chair, sipping cabernet.

As Belle finished her meal, she mused, “I wonder if I should follow the swimming rule and wait thirty minutes before resuming physical activity.”

Physical activity was resumed within five minutes.

As Jake undressed, she warned that he may need to be gentle, as she had been fucking since noon.

“I don’t really ‘do’ gentle,” Jake shrugged. “But I’ll do my best.”

Belle climbed onto Jake, kissing him deeply.

As I watched, I observed initiatives she had made with me, now being made with Jake. I saw how she approached a new lover, and how his responses led her from one approach to another.

I have watched Jake have sex countless times. I know he enjoys kissing the way she does, the way I do. When encounteringa lover who wants to kiss, he also gives over to it.

She enjoys getting head, but feels it primarily as a warm up to the main event. He sucks clit with relish, and still, once he hits third base, he’s on his feet and building steam for the charge to home plate.

They are well matched in this regard.

Asfor me, I run the risk of frustrating many a third base coach—wave your armsin as many windmills as you like, but once I hit third, I want to examinethe fabric and weave of that tender base, lovingly sweeping it clear of clayand cleat prints, raising the bill of my cap to get as close as possible, to run my tongue along its stitching to find that central button . . .

I took a sip of cabernet.

I watched the couple round the bases.

Jakesat back on his haunches as Belle applied her blowjob skills to his ten-inch slugger. Her mouth focused on his head; I wondered if she fretted about going deeper on so large a cock.

His moans offered encouragement from the bullpen. And then:

“Okay.”

He wanted to move on.

He asked her to lay back. She spread her legs, and he was face down on her cunt, licking open her labia.

“Oh, you know what you are doing,” she sighed, stretching back.

“Unnnffff,” Jake acknowledged.

Jake’s head was steady as his jaw worked her, his hands firm and gripping her thighs.

I sipped my wine, adjusting slightly in my seat. My cock was recovering nicely from my orgasm.

“That’s very nice,” Belle told Jake, “But you really need to fuck me now.”

“Yes, I do.”

Jake opened a package of Magnums and rolled one on his cock.

Belle raised her hips as he entered her. “Oh yes,” she laughed. “That’s what I remember.”

“I’ll be gentle,” he said. “At first.”

Jake cradled her shoulders in his arms, undulating his large frame into her.

Watching Jake’s body move, as he fucks, is like watching a thoroughbred at its peak.

Every muscle moving under his skin in a way that sends my memory back to anatomy lessons, remembering illustrations of how the body should look in motion.

His hips thrust more rapidly. Her hands clung to his latissimus dorsi.

Her gastrocnemius extended. Her toes distended.

He was at full gallop.

Looking ahead to this moment, I had not anticipated a threesome. Jake is big as a house, hung like a horse and fucks like a locomotive.

With all those analogies, there’s not much room for a second man.

I was content to watch. I sipped my wine.

She hollered “Whoa!,” slowing to a trot. Jake dismounted.

Poor Belle—to fuck Jake after a day of sex was quite an undertaking.

They nestled and talked as he jerked off.

“Talk dirty to me,” he asked.

“Um . . .”

“I love watching you stroke your cock,” I prompted.

“I love watching you stroke your cock,” she laughed.

“Thanks for your enthusiasm,” he smiled.

His hand worked harder as she caressed his chest.

“Are you going to cum on me?” she asked offering her belly.

“Yeah,” he said, his voice untroubled by his efforts. “But I can’t promise much—Iwas jerking off last night to the thought of you.”

“That’s sweet . . . “ she said, as he began to unload on her flesh. Her hand went to his cock.

“Unh!” he twitched as she milked him.

They kissed as he recovered.

I brought a warm washcloth, and cleaned them.

I rinsed the cloth then found things to do, leaving them time alone.

Soon Belle had to shower, in advance of her evening’s plans with Dacia.

I reclined next to Jake. We chatted as Belle dressed.

With that, the first day of Belle’s itinerary was concluded. I was off duty until the next day at noon. I kissed goodbye to Belle and Jake, and prepared for that great rarity in my life.

A Saturday night alone at home.

Why would I go out after such a day?

Online during the evening, I traded instant messages with Mitzi, as we tried to get a handle on our relationship.

Later, concerned about that and a little in my cups. I would call Madeline and Marcus.

sex
sexblogs
threesome
Mac OS X
oral sex
bisexuality
voyeurism
masturbation
extended sports analogies

5 comments:

Bunny said...

That Jake sure knows how to leave a girl spent. I'm sure she was more than sore after having sex all day, then having Jake! We all know I did :P

Anonymous said...

Nerds! Almost went to the Tiger preview in NYC and I've been covering podcasting in one of my blogs. I'd fit right in.

Meg said...

he just sounds hotter everytime someone writes about him.

Belle said...

I wish I could've been watching our fucking from your vantage point, Jefferson. Oh but wait, that would mean then I wouldn't be the one doing the fucking. Never mind.

Colton said...

Why do I get the feeling that everyone's favorite Southern boy was watching the Kentucky Derby last weekend, mint julep in hand?