Friday, May 13, 2005

Suck Hard Candy

Belle gets to nap a little longer.

When last we heard from Jen, she had some rules to obey. At my direction, she was to be denied hard candy on Tuesday. She was to eat lots of hard candy on Wednesday. And she was to submit a report to me by close of business on Thursday.

You know why if you read Hard Candy Haiku.

At 4:47 on Thursday, Jen’s report was dropped over my transom. It reads as follows:


Jefferson: Below is my account of my two days of hard
candy. This was definitely an interesting and eye
opening experience. I believe that I learned a lot
about myself in the last two days.

Thank you very much. I hope you are pleased with what
I did.

Tuesday, May 10

Today I begin gathering hard candy.

10:30 AM – Visit receptionist desk in my office. Find
that candy dish has been recently filled. Take a
handful of peppermints and place in pocket. Receive
dirty look from receptionist. Inform receptionist “I
love me some hard candy!” Receptionist looks
irritated and puzzled.

12:05 PM – Visit local pharmacy. Ask clerk, “could
you please tell me where I would find the hard candy
section?” Directed to appropriate aisle. Tell clerk
“I just can’t get enough hard candy lately”. No
reaction whatsoever from clerk. Purchase bag of
butterscotch candies.

1:30 PM – Visit gas station/convenience store to
purchase gas. Ask clerk “where are the hard candies?”
– despite already knowing where the hard candies are
located. Pick up bag of starlight mints. See
co-worker in checkout line and say “I love me some
hard candy!” while showing her my bag of starlight
peppermints. She gives me a strange look, but makes
no comment.

3:00 PM – Visit candy dish at receptionist desk again.
Take three more mints. Receptionist says
“contributions are always welcome to keep the candy
dish filled” (I work for the government – hence the
receptionist buys the mints for the candy dish – not
the company)

6:00 PM – Find bag of Werthers Original candies left
over from Christmas. Add them to my collection. Tell
girlfriend “You know what I have been craving lately?
- Hard candy – peppermints, butterscotch, etc” She
tells me that she had a peppermint just last night at
the local bar. (There is a candy dish at the
bouncer’s stand in the doorway). I ask her if she
brought me one. She says no.

8:10 PM Waiting in line to enter Kasabian concert at
“The Loft” with girlfriend. Make idle chat and
mention again that I have really been craving hard
candy a lot lately. I tell her “I love me some hard
candy”.

Day 1 mission accomplished. I have gathered a stash
of hard candy for tomorrow. However, I do not eat
even one piece of hard candy. I have made a lot of
people wonder if I am losing my mind. Office smelled
like peppermint all day. By the end of the day I
truly am craving hard candy.


Wednesday May 11

Today is my day to eat hard candy. All day. Since
Jefferson did not tell me what other foods I was to
consume today, and since I want to exceed his
expectations – rather than simply meet them – I decide
that I will eat ONLY hard candy today – from midnight
Tuesday night to midnight Wednesday night. Well, that
plus water, diet soda, my morning coffee – and maybe a
few beers after work.

6:30 AM – Alarm goes off. I get out of bed and head
downstairs to let the dogs out. But before I do that
– and before I pee, brush my teeth or take a shower I
eat my first piece of hard candy – a starlight mint.
While I am showering and getting dressed, I have two
more.

8:30 AM – Driving to work I have two butterscotch
candies.

9:00 AM – Place dish of starlight mints on my desk.
Offer them to anyone who comes near my cubicle. Tell
everyone that I just can’t get enough hard candy
lately. My co-workers are surely beginning to think
that I have lost my mind.

10:30 AM – Morning coffee – plus a starlight mint.
Have also had two Werthers candies since arriving at
work. Took pile of candy to meeting earlier and
offered candy to everyone. I remark “I love me some
hard candy!”. Nobody takes me up on the candy, but
several people give me strange looks. I eat three
candies during the two hour meeting. Could have had
more – but at this point the thought of peppermint,
butterscotch and (very stale) Werthers candies are
making me slightly nauseous. Plus – I think I have
had too much sugar today.

1:30 PM – At home for “lunch”. Ate two starlight
mints on the way home. Today, lunch is – you guessed
it – more hard candy. I find a box of sugar free
lemon drops in the kitchen. This is good for two
reasons – First, I can’t eat one more peppermint,
butterscotch or Werthers candy – and I do not need any
more sugar. Consume two lemon drops for lunch and
compose an email to Jefferson giving him a quick
update. Basically, that I am hungry, on sugar
overload and sick of hard candy. But also that I have
been in a constant state of arousal all day. When I
feel hungry or can’t stand the thought of another hard
candy – IT ACTUALLY IS A TURN ON FOR ME. There is
absolutely nothing sexual about what I am doing today.
Yet the thought of doing what Jefferson has told me
to do is very exciting – even though I have never met
him - or even talked to him on the phone. I begin to
realize that I am a total freak – (not that there’s
anything wrong with that).

2:30 PM – Back at the office. Ate two more lemon
drops on the way back to work. Now sick of lemon
drops too. And very hungry. Not surprisingly, hard
candy is not very filling.

5:30 PM – Leaving work. Ate three more hard candies
after returning to the office. Revert back to
Werthers candies after becoming sick of lemon drops.

6:00 PM – Home from work. Ate no hard candies on way
home from work. Just couldn’t do it.

7:00 PM – Dinner and drinks with friends. Elect to
drink beer instead of eating dinner. (This is not
unusual for me). Also consume two mints from the
candy dish at the restaurant. I have placed a pile
of them on our table. Tell friends that “I just can’t
seem to get enough hard candy lately”. Do not have as
many mints as I intend to – as mints do not go well
with beer.

11:00 PM – Home and going to bed. Had no mints on
trip home. However, I did chew cinnamon gum. Plan to
have big breakfast tomorrow morning. And not to
consume any hard candy.

Final Analysis:

- Consumed 20 hard candies - and one piece of
cinnamon gum. Thought it would be a lot more than
that, but those little buggers take a long time to
eat! Plus, they don’t go well with beer.

- My co-workers are probably convinced that I have
become unhinged.

Jen, I am very impressed. You have indeed exceeded my expectations.

I have shared your report with Madeline, who originally inspired me to put hard candy into your mouth. She writes:


While I am appreciative of Jen's accounts of the amassing and subsequent consuming of hard candy, I am a bit disappointed by one thing.

I want to know what it is like for her to be in a "constant state of arousal:" is her stomach flipping? Is her heart bursting? Are her nipples hard?

Or is she like me and will find any excuse to cross her legs and press into her throbbing clit without looking obvious? Grinding her pussy into the driver's seat on the way to work? Until she gets to the restroom and lets loose with the left hand . . . while visions of Starlight Mints dance in her head?

Did she try tongue calesthenics with two or three hard candies at once? Manipulating and flipping them? shoving them over to one side of her mouth and then the other? Did she think about sucking cock while she sucked hard candy?

You impress me, but you disappoint Madeline. I can not have Madeline disappointed.

In the comments below, I want you to rectify this problem you have created.

Please do so promptly, as I want this project completed and recounted in your blog this weekend.

Meanwhile, I’ll check in on Belle.





8 comments:

Madeline Glass said...

I just spoke with Colton on the phone and read him this post.

He volunteered to help in any way he can.

Jenny said...

Thanks Jefferson. When I read that you were impressed and that I had exceeded your expectations – well, lets just say that if I had a tail I would have wagged it and gotten all wiggly like a puppy. That’s what I was doing in my mind, anyway.

And also: Thanks Madeline. I must admit, though, that my first reaction to reading Madeline’s comments was something along the lines of “Dammit Madeline – Jefferson was pleased and you had to go and change his mind”. But I immediately realized that she was absolutely right and that I truly appreciated that she took the time to read it, to let me honestly know what she thought about it and to offer helpful suggestions for improvement.

I started keeping an online journal in the first place because I wanted to have a record of what I am going through in my life right now and to try to help me understand and sort out a lot of complex emotions and experiences. In addition - I am attempting to write a sex blog, after all. Saying that “I am in a constant state of arousal” just doesn’t cut it in the sex blog world.

So…in the spirit of Madeline’s helpful suggestions…More about my constant state of arousal that day.
When I really think about what I was doing (submitting to Jefferson’s wishes), I had said that I felt aroused. What I meant – and should have said – is that I feel the familiar warmth that starts in my pussy start to spread through my entire body. I can myself becoming very wet. I can feel my clit becoming more sensitive and my pussy longing to be filled. I can feel my nipples getting hard and erect. I do not have a private office, so it is taking all my will power not to reach inside my bra, touch my nipples, unbutton my pants and feel how wet I am. The need to touch my clitoris is making me unable to concentrate on the work that is on the screen in front of me. I scoot to the front of my desk chair and (discretely and quietly) rock back and forth on the edge of my chair. This feels so good and makes me even wetter. I briefly worry about leaving a wet spot on the chair. But I am more concerned with my nipples – if you’ve read my blog you know how I am about my nipples. I love to have them touched, sucked and bitten. Hard. I decide “what the fuck – I have three walls around my desk – and slip my hand inside my bra for a very quick squeeze. Good decision – it feels so fucking good. But I have to stop. There are voices all around. People walking everywhere. Co-workers walk into my cubicle all the time. So I stop. And it is in this state that I remain for most of the day. Periodically repeating the clit rocking and the nipple touching, but never actually getting off in my cubicle.

To address another one of Madeline’s questions / suggestions, yes – I thought about cock sucking almost all day. Every time I ate one of those fucking candies I thought about cock in my mouth. I suppose it would have been appropriate to think about Jefferson’s cock on this day, but I have never seen it and do not know what it looks like (although I am certain that it is quite lovely). I think about other cocks I have known. As I toy with the slick candy with my tongue, I think of licking and sucking a cock’s smooth soft head. I think of the taste of pre-cum and what it would taste like mixed with peppermint. I remember that Madeline had pictures of Marcus’ cock linked on her blog. I resist for a while, but I take a quick peek while at work. (By the way – if you haven’t seen these pictures – Stop what you are doing and
GO NOW
. You will be glad you did.)

When I get home I make a beeline for the bedroom and my vibrator. I do not even bother to undress – I just shove my pants and panties down and grind my vibrator into my clit. I have an orgasm like a wave crashing onto the beach almost as soon as it touches me. And I don’t mean one of those wimpy East Coast waves. I am talking Pacific Coast surfer wave.

So…is that better?

Anonymous said...

Well, I certainly masturbated after reading Jenna's "Fleshing out"

Colton said...

I think it's better. Definitely better.

But better still would have been figuring out how I could help.

Then again, they weren't my rules so I'll reread your comment, and not try as hard this time to keep my hands on the keyboard.

Madeline Glass said...

Jenna,

Now I am impressed. And pleased.

And damn, you got me rocking back and forth on my ball. Just ask Jefferson; he's watching me right now.

You took good direction on the haiku. And the "fleshing out," as Mitzi so wittily calls it is more than good.

That'll do, Jenna.

Madeline Glass said...

http://madelineinthemirror.blogspot.com/2005/04/j-c.html

...in the interest of science.

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's a good thing that finals are over, the students are gone, and that I have a semi-private office! heh.

Jenny said...

Cock hungry muff diver, huh...I like that.