Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tell me

It’s a beautiful day in the city—crisp, clear and sunny, nary a cloud in the sky.

The kids and I are off to shoot some hoops at the park. I will soon fill you in on recent developments. But in the meantime, do me a favor, huh? Tell me a little about yourself.

I know that there are around two hundred readers who follow this blog regularly, but I know very little about who you are, or why this blog keeps you coming back.

Below you will find a quick poll. Let me know what’s what!


Tell Jefferson


If you want to read results without voting, you can do so here:


Results: Tell Jefferson


And keep those comments and emails coming.

Meanwhile, see you at the playground!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really turned on by your blog either, but I'm not really turned on by anything anymore thanks to the very depressing side effects of Zoloft. However, the events you write about are fascinating on many levels besides sexual arousal. It is intriguing to observe an exciting world occuring right under my nose, even if it is laden with artistic license. I am very jealous of your psychological freedom, may I borrow it sometime?

Anonymous said...

Your passion on your site through your words and stories move me... I don't know you and yet I can't get enough of all that you are. I've been contemplating writing to you before, but with a little shove from your poll, I decided why not! I love your work - keep it up, hon! It's wonderful and inspiring.

Audacia Ray said...

Do I win something for being popular?