Friday, April 15, 2005

Lesson

Early in the evening, just after Mitzi’s arrival but before that of Franz, Marcus took inventory of the bruises on Madeline’s ass and legs.

“Jefferson, let me ask you something.” He motioned for me to sit near him on the bed. “I want you to spank me on my thigh the way you spank Madeline.”

“You want me to slap your thigh?”

“I want you to give me one spanking, yes.”

I let him have it.

“No, now you see, that’s too hard. That why Madeline has these hematomas. Can I offer you some advice?”

“Of course.”

“Madeline, let me borrow your ass,” he requested.

“Certainly, Marcus,” she replied, backing up on all fours. She arched her back and shook her ass coquettishly before Marcus.

Mitzi, still dressed at this point, cut a glance to me as she watched. She liked where this was going.

“Now, pay attention Jefferson,” Marcus instructed. “You need to do more to bring blood to the surface of the skin before you deliver a hard spanking. There are probably many ways to do that, but this works for me.”

With that, he delivered a quick succession of light but firm spankings to Madeline’s right buttock.

“You see what I mean? Watch again.” Again, his palm whacked away, rapidly but not too hard.

“You mean, like this?” I imitated his spankings on her left buttock. Madeline wriggled and smiled at me.

“Exactly. That way you prepare her flesh for harder slaps. Like this.” He gave her a firm wallop.

“I see. Like this?” I copied him.

“Good! You are a fast learner.” I was about to suggest that Mitzi take a practice run on Madeline’s ass, but something interfered—namely, Marcus burying his face in our target range.

Later, after Franz joined us, came time to put the lesson into practice.

“I think it’s time you fucked me in the ass,” Madeline said, bending over the bed. She just happened to be bending over Mitzi.

I took her up on the offer, putting on a condom and lubing her ass. I was in her and soon going strong, grabbing her hips for more leverage.

“Oh yes, you are fucking me well,” she said.

“You sure talk a lot for someone with a face full of pussy,” I chastised her, pushing her face down between Mitzi’s spread legs.

Mitzi gasped as Madeline got to work. Marcus began to suck Mitzi’s tits, until Franz’s mouth took him away.

I released Madeline’s hips from my grasp. I fucked with my arms dangling at my side.

Yeah, I needed to spank her.

My right hand took to her left buttock in a rapid-fire sequence of blows. I was firm but light, as Marcus had instructed. I gave her right buttock the same.

I kept at it, tenderizing her flesh for what was to come.

She looked back at me. “Now.”

I let loose with hard whacks. Noisy pops echoed in the bedroom. If she pulled back, I pushed down on her neck, telling her to eat that pussy.

She laughed as I spanked her; a prelude to her orgasm.

I chalked one up to expert advice.






spanking
sadomasochism


2 comments: