Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Clarifications

I’ve been asked to clarify a few things.

First of all, there is a hustler in New York who goes by the name Jefferson. This fellow is not me. Thank you, Marcus, for bringing this to my attention.

Secondly, I have not fucked Ann Coulter up the ass, hard. And I am not the author of a blog claiming to have done so. Tell you what, though: I would fuck Ann Coulter or any other spawn of Satan to be quite so clever as this individual. Thanks, Jake, for sharing the good stuff.




6 comments:

Meg said...

though you're not the same jefferson, you probably get a comparable amount of business from the fine horny folks of nyc...and other locations as well.

Jefferson said...

I suppose I could contact my doppelganger to compare notes . . . perhaps some people find me while looking for him, or vice versa.

Anonymous said...

I hate to sound like a dork but I was always told to ask questions when the need arose: What's a doppelganger?

Anonymous said...

dop·pel·gäng·er or dop·pel·gang·er Audio pronunciation of doppelganger" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dpl-gngr, -gng-)n.

A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart.

[German, a double : doppel, double (from French double. See double) + Gänger, goer (from Gang, a going, from Middle High German ganc, from Old High German).]

Jefferson said...

How grand to see that word gain greater currency. Try to use it tomorrow, Chaff!

And this is the post that sends you to the "ask when you don't know" rule?

Anonymous said...

Lovelies:
Dictionary.com