Monday, April 04, 2005

Lull

It’s Monday afternoon, after Madeline and I spent our first weekend together. She is napping in my bed as I do some work. When she wakes, we are going for a walk in the park. It is a sunny day.

We part company tonight.

I won’t be able to post about the weekend immediately, so I will refer you to her blog, gentle reader, as she will likely get stories posted before I do.

I commend myself for making it through the weekend without proposing marriage. At least, not often.

On the subject of marriage, I just got off the telephone with my lawyer. The t’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted. Fingers crossed, folks.

My divorce is all but complete.




4 comments:

Lara said...

I was reading Madeline's post with the conversation between you to just prior to her visiting, and wow...you two seem great together! I am so glad that everything is going so well for you - that's so great to hear, especially after something nasty like a divorce!

Azuzil said...

Congrats on the almost complete divorce. I know they are very hard on everyone.

Jefferson said...

Thanks for the kind words. And welcome to the blog, Anonymous Midwest Girl. I'll have some new posts up soon.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, jefferson! you guys seem like a good fit.
--Jennifer