Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Subverted

It was supposed to be a good day for submissives.

It started well. A girl friend sent over a friend of hers for some morning sex.

A few days before, we had teamed up on her friend, tying her down, whipping her, stuffing her full of dildos and cock. This went on for a very long time.

That morning was a follow up. Just me and her friend for some tender morning sex, so that we could connect one-on-one .

Okay, so maybe that tender sex was mixed with some choking. But I didn’t spank her—much.

She went away happy, and I settled into work; I had a few hours before J was stopping over with his new find.

J and I have an interesting relationship. He has a remarkable capacity for meeting women who want to become cock sluts. He trains them for a while, and when he thinks they are sufficiently slutty, he brings them to me.

We team up to give them a workout with two cocks.

I just assume that any woman he brings over can deep throat a messy blowjob, or he would not waste my time.

J is straight, and so there has not been any interaction between us. But prior to this meeting, he suggested that he might now be open to moving in that direction. He was sure it would turn on his new friend,

Moments before they were to arrive, I got a call from Jason’s school. He wasn’t feeling well—could I come pick him up after his next class?

That changed matters.

J arrived with Gloria. Cute, I thought—she was brunette with big brown eyes, and mature, in her mid-forties. J had told me that she has only recently discovered her inner slut.

I took their coats, apologizing that I would need to run off before long. We were on a tight schedule anyway, as we were meeting on their lunch breaks.

We sat on the couch, with Gloria in the middle. She professed to shyness about this new situation.

J kissed her. Her hands traveled to the cocks on either side of her. I suppose this helped her to overcome her shyness, as she unzipped J to feel his hard on.

He removed her shirt. We each sucked a breast. She moaned, her nipples growing hard in our mouths.

I suggested we retire to my bedroom.

J and I undressed and lay side-by-side on the bed, stroking our hard cocks. She stood by the bed, admiring the view.

“Hmmm, which cock do I suck first?” she pondered.

“Well, not to be rude,” I apologized, “but I am pressed for time . . . ”

“Please,” J offered, extending his hand graciously.

Gloria settled on the bed between my legs. She locked her eyes on mine and took my cock whole into her mouth.

“Very nice,” I commended her. Good eye contact, deep throating from the start . . . this was going to be a very nice blowjob.

“She’s good, right?” J asked.

“Very. You have done it again, sir.”

She sucked me in long, regular gulps. Her drool accumulated in my pubic hair, trailing around my balls.

I thrust into her face. She took it well.

I lifted my legs, resting them on her back. This forced her head lower onto my cock, keeping me deep in her face.

I held her head, plunging back and forth.

“Fuck yeah,” J said, stroking. He pinched my nipples.

When I was about to blow, I grabbed her hair and pulled it back. A few strokes later, I shot high and long.

“God damn,” I said, panting. “You give a mean blowjob!”

“Thanks,” she smiled.

“ . . . and with that, I must make an uncharacteristically abrupt departure,” I said, standing. “You are welcome to stay here for a while. Just close up when you leave.”

“Great man,” J said. “Sorry you’ve got to roll, but we understand.”

I washed up and came back to dress. She was swallowing his cock when I said goodbye. J smiled and offered a thumb’s up.

Jason finished his class as I waited in the nurse’s office.

He was running a fever and feeling lethargic. Apparently he had come down with the illness that had felled his sibling during the previous week.

I knew what this meant: he would be home with me for a few days.

When we got home, I gave him some medicine and he passed out in a nap.

J and Gloria had thoughtfully straightened my bed.

I had a date that night with Bridget. I called to cancel, offering to reschedule for a few days later.

She agreed but said she needed to drop off a few things that night.

When she arrived, I meet her in my building’s lobby. She had prepared Easter baskets for my children, and procured bourbon for dad.

I kissed her.

Jason’s siblings stayed with their mom. He and I played video games and talked until he was ready for bed.

Around ten, I signed on and found Madeline.

Isn’t tonight a sex night? Why are you online?

Jason is home sick. No sex night for daddy.

Aw, poor kid! Is it bad?

Are you referring to Jason’s illness, or to my sexless night?

Jason, silly.


Her webcam flashed on. I responded with mine.

I think he has what his siblings had last week.

Okay, now you get my sympathies. But this is a welcome change in my evening’s plans. Care to join me for a drink?


We each poured a glass. We toasted our webcams.

4 comments:

Jane Vincent said...

sweetie, i'm concerned. you got a call to pick up your sick son and you hung around for a quickie with a stranger that you could have most likely had later with a raincheck. this is out of character for the jefferson i used to know (and would like to think i still know although lately we've grown distant). i miss you and i'm worried about how (if?) you're taking care of yourself. let's have dinner together soon.
-jane

Jefferson said...

Oh sweet Jane, thank you for your concern.

I suppose I could reassure you that I had amble time for my quickie, as Jason needed to finish a class before I picked him up. You would breath easier knowing that I still fulfill my repsonsibilities as a parent as well as a pervert.

But, the prospect of dinner is so enticing . . . you know, I am feeling a little out of sorts . . . is it hot in here? *kaff, kaff* . . . do these pants make my butt look big? . . .

We have yet to Mildred Pierce, y'know.

Anonymous said...

um, my kids get out of school at 4 but i make them stay till 5:30, at after school care, so that i can do sex work sometimes.
can i get dinner with jane vincent, too?

j said...

hey jeffy...to finish.

(*abridged version)

jefferson takes off. with in 10 seconds her jeans come off...she thought it would've been her "time" but it wasn't...and she does love it when i get 3 fingers deep in her pussy and 1 or 2 fingers deep in her ass and just bang her til she cums. deep, gutteral grunts of pure, animalistic lust. she shares her cum wiht me...licking it off of my fingers, our tongues sliding over each other. then she looks at my dripping cock (i tend to ooze a TON of pre-cum) and drops that sweet throat onto it. she also knows how hard and hot it makes me when she gags on my cock as it is deep in her throat. and so she gags and keeps on going. til i fill her throat with a hot load...which she then let's drool out all over her tits...

she is such a good slut. and jeff, that chick from last monday MUST be had. SOOOOOOO DIRTY! check out my bloggy and see...amazing.