Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Fixer Upper

“Jefferson, that was so hot, watching you suck cock at my gangbang.”

“You liked? It was nice, Mitzi, the way you were agog at the sight.”

“Mmmm hmmm. I liked. Will I see more of that at your gathering?”

“Baby, you point to any cock you like, and I will suck it for you.”

“You are too good to me!”

Mitzi decided to come to the next gathering. She arrived early, exuding calm repose, professing great nervousness. As I kissed her, the scent of vanilla wafted from her neck.

I put her to work, making the beds with the sex party sheets while I put out candles and grabbed a quick shower.

Nadia was first to arrive, eager to get going early so she would not make too late a night of it.

Nest to arrive was Jake . . . with Tammy, Alice and his friend Angelina. For months, Jake had been encouraging Angelina to visit the gatherings. She decided to take the plunge this time around; it would be her first group sex situation.

Jake’s former recruits, Tammy and Alice, are now regulars.

Angelina was certainly pretty. Tall, blonde, nice figure and in her early twenties.

“I’m sure Angelina will enjoy this,” Jake had told me. “If she has fun, she will be a regular.”

“We’ll treat her right, never fear.”

“Just be sure to go down on her. That, and me fucking her in a group, will surely rope her in.”

“I’ll do my bit,” I assured him. The quarterback was making a good call—my g-spot massage backed by his powerfuck is a classic from the playbook.

Jake mixed a batch of a cocktail that he invented in my kitchen. It has something to do with vodka, tequila and crème de menthe—maybe bourbon as well?

I remarked that it looked like a concoction British expats might have downed in Sub-Saharan Africa. He dubbed it “The Horny Englishman.”

I wouldn’t go near it, but it was a crowd pleaser.

Angelina and I found common ground on Rufus Wainwright. Tammy and Nadia got reacquainted, having hit if off at a previous party. Mitzi was very gracious in keeping the conversation going, mentally matching face to name, and name to the pseudonyms used on my blog.

Five women, Jake and me.

A knock at the door: it was Mona, “The Enabler,” who uses her powers of charm and grace to encourage people to do her bidding.

Another knock: it was Bugs, without her boyfriend.

“What’s this?” Bugs asked, kissing my cheek. “A convent?”

Seven women, Jake and me.

Looks like Mitzi wasn’t going to see much boy-on-boy action after all.

I had a situation. I needed boys, fast. I worked the phone and cranked up the instant messages. I wasn’t worried—at moments like these, I am like Liberace on a baby grand.

Someone was singing the Beach Boys, “Two girls for every bo-oo-oy,” but the gender ratio was not yet even that balanced.

Mitzi stood behind my chair as I worked, offering encouraging words, urging me to come on, let’s get this party going. I tried our best men.

Thomas was sick. And sicker still he could not make it.

Alfie, who did so well at Mitzi’s gangbang, was overwhelmed with homework.

Tevin was still blissed from our threesome with Melissa on the previous night. He passed.

Mark was going to be late. Todd was on his way. John would come after rehearsals.

Max had told Alice he would be working late and unable to attend. I told him we needed his cock in action tonight. Give me a half hour, he said.

He was there in fifteen minutes. Todd was close behind.

Nadia put down her foot. She wasn’t going to wait around for more boys. Mitzi took her by the arm. “You’re right,” she agreed. “Let’s make this happen.” They retired to my bedroom, stripped down and got to fondling.

“I’m rather new to girls,” Mitzi confessed. Nadia was glad to guide the way.

Alas, nothing will wreck a nice lesbian scene like two horny boys.

Todd and I dove in. I put my mouth to work on Mitzi’s familiar clit. Todd offered cock to Nadia.

Jake and Angelina undressed. She lay on the bed, raising her arms over her head. Jake cuffed her wrists.

“Excuse me, Mitzi,” I apologized, lifting my face from her pussy. “But hosting duties call.”

“Of course,” Mitzi smiled. She joined Nadia with Todd’s cock as I retrieved rope.

No point in cuffing a girl if the cuffs aren’t secured. I roped Angelina to the bed frame.

Jake fed his cock her waiting mouth. I took my cue to busy my mouth with her pussy. I spread her legs.

Jake commended Angelina for waxing in advance of the party. Her skin was smooth and soft on my cheek. I licked her slit open and sucked her clit. She grew wet quickly; I slipped two fingers to her g spot. She moved her hips to me.

Soon Jake and I switched positions. Angelina swallowed my cock as Jake slipped his into her.

I looked across the room and saw Mitzi in a chair, as Todd worked between her legs. She caught my eye. We smiled.

After a time, I left Jake and Angelina to go at it. I had a date with Tammy.

At a previous party, Jake and I had teamed up with Tammy. It was the first time I had my mouth on her, and I discovered her large and very responsive clit. She went into orgasms quickly and sustained them for great durations—very gratifying for an aficionado of muff diving such as yours truly.

Since that party, she and I had exchanged notes, agreeing that my oral fixation was well matched to her multiple orgasms.

Tammy and Mona were dressed and chatting on the sofa. “Sorry to interrupt, ladies,” I excused myself. “But Tammy’s clit is next on my dance card.”

“By all means,” Mona smiled.

I took her hand and guided her to a bed. She stripped to her underwear; I relieved her of these.

My mouth met her body, and within moments, she was emitting a continuous soprano wail. My fingers joined at the task, and her volume increased. She buried her face in a pillow.

Nadia was lured by the sound of Tammy’s orgasm. She sat on the bed, watching Tammy let go. I was willing to keep at it for as long as she endured.

Her body buckled and twitched as she wailed.

Finally she relented. “Enough, no more, no more,” she gasped, waving a hand.

Nadia clocked it at twenty minutes. One long ripple of orgasm after orgasm.

By this time, Mark and John had arrived. The number of boys was now more evenly matched with that of the girls.

In one room, Mark fucked Nadia as Todd fucked Bugs, side by side on the bed.

In the next room, Max fucked Mitzi next to John fucking Alice. Across the room, Jake and Alexandra were at it.

Mona and I stood in the hallway, a vantage allowing us to look into both rooms.

All of the women were on their backs in missionary positions, their legs identically pulled back and lifted into the air.

“Such a sight,” Mona marveled.

“They look like so many trussed chickens,” I nodded.

After our threesome at the start of the evening, Angelina stayed close to Jake. They went at it vigorously in a variety of positions, and never with another partner.

During a break, I found myself sitting alone with Angelina. I asked how it was going.

“It’s a little intimidating,” she admitted, lying back on a bed, her knees propped up.

“Of course it can be,” I agreed. “This is a new experience for you. And while we all know one another, you are having sex in an apartment full of naked strangers.”

“Everyone is very nice,” she said. “But I’m just not used to this, I guess.”

“Well, you are brave to try it out. It may or may not be the thing for you. Maybe you will know better tomorrow when you look back and think: oh my gosh, what was all that?”

As we talked, I massaged her feet, compulsively popping her toes.

“Thanks,” she said. “I feel better.” I’m not sure if she referred to our talk, or to the popping of her toes, but I was glad she felt better.

Our conversation ended as Max tossed Alice on top of me and began to fuck her.

I excused myself from this tangle of bodies, thinking I should make the rounds. Mitzi cornered me. “What about that cocksucking I was promised?”

“Sorry about the oversight. Of course—who do you choose?”

“Mark.”

“Mmmmmm. Mark.”

“Did I hear my name?” Mark called.

Mark lay on a bed. I kissed him good and long before taking his cock in my mouth. I rubbed his perineum, plunging my face up and down his shaft.

I looked down at Mitzi; she watched me, smiling as she wrapped her mouth around my cock.

Mark was very hard and large, hard to take entirely. I could see I was doing well by the rapid breathing of his tight belly.

“I think it may be time for Jefferson to fuck me,” Mark suggested.

Mitzi cooed in anticipation.

“I have another idea,” I said. I extricated myself and left, returning with the house dildo. “I think it may be time for Mitzi to fuck Mark.”

She had lately taken to tinkering with my ass. Mark’s is far better trained.

“Oh, but what if I don’t do a good job?” Mitzi demurred.

“You will do very well,” I reassured her, sheathing the dildo in a condom.

It’s a nice dildo: about seven inches of silicone yowser, with a hole in the base to accommodate the insertion of a thumb or vibrator—all the better to fuck you with, my dear.

Mark lubed himself and the dildo. Mitzi took it and entered him, tentatively at first and then, as she saw the effect on him, with increased vigor.

“Pull out more and plunge back in,” I suggested. I offered more advice based on my year-plus experience with fucking Mark before finding a better use for my mouth. I sucked in tandem with Mitzi’s thrusts.

As we went at it, various guests waved their goodbyes.

We stopped when Mark had his fill, closer to overstimulation than to orgasm.

We talked for a while, and then Mark had to be on his way.

It was late, nearly two.

Mitzi was sleeping over. Our last guest was Todd, who was still feeling social and recommended a nightcap of bacon cheeseburgers. Deluxe, with fries. These were promptly ordered, delivered and consumed.

Just as the sexless expanses of my marriage enhance my appreciation of an orgy, my vegetarian years are recent enough for me to take great pleasure in the decadence of a bacon cheeseburger.

To follow one with the other—well, Caligula would have blushed.

Mitzi and I got under the covers around three. Todd joined us. Have fun kids, I thought, closing my eyes.

Mitzi conked out soon after.

Todd let himself out.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious. Your pupil is well introduced and yerns for more hands on learning at the guidence of her fair and good teacher.

-Miss. Mitzi

Librarian Babe said...

Great post but you really need to take notes if you're not going to get the chance to blog a party soon after... I wasn't first to arrive and Bugs came after I was already on the bed with Mitzi! Tsk tsk.

;-) But heck, the party rocked so should I really complain?

Jefferson said...

I don't need to take notes, Nadia. I have a compulsive librarian as my continuity editor.

Yes, Mitzi, "hands on" learning is compulsory if one wants to master these skills. Good pupil.

Anonymous said...

Morrissey appreciates the reference.

Jefferson said...

Thanks Anonymous.

Please send my regards to Morrissey, and my apologies for extolling the pleasures of sizzling blood and the unholy stench of murder.

Anonymous said...

jeez, when did cuffs become a standard part of these things? it really HAS been a long time since ive been to one. damn.

likewise, jefferson, i dont remember you sucking so much cock before. could you please more clearly define your own sexuality?

and finally, i think you should work a music quote into EVERY posting.

Jefferson said...

You know I only do that because the girls like it, Marcus.

What a girl wants, what a girl needs.

Mr. Shankly said...

I loved the nod to steven patrick!

J., "you're the bees knees, but so am I"!

Mr. Shankly