Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Birthday Gangbang

The kids were sick and a deadline loomed, but plans proceeded apace for the party for Mitzi’s twenty-sixth birthday. Per her request, I organized a gangbang. This was her second gangbang, the first under my management.

We talked about what she would ideally want to have happen. I also took log of other gaps in her sexual history—she had never played with a woman, for example, or a black man—that she was interested in addressing.

I wrote a scenario for the evening, to be distributed to the participants, and sent it to her for approval.

In a room, you will find a woman tied to a bed. She will be blindfolded. You will not know her name.

She is there for you and the other men to use.

She cannot see anyone, so her senses will be confused. You can compound this by touching parts of her body—her feet, her arms, her hair—so that she will be unable to distinguish one man from another, or even to know how many there are.

Don’t address any of the other men by name. She will be in the dark, literally and figuratively.

I am responsible for her, so pay attention to me through out.

After a while, I will remove the blindfold and ropes. She will be able to see the handsome men she has been with.

Introductions will be made and we will all make nice. Chances are there will be more sex!


That gets me so wet, she said.

We agreed that there should be five men, to be chosen by yours truly from my cadre of group sex regulars.

My first choice was Thomas. I thought he would respond well to the intense yet tender way Mitzi can go at it, and there’s a nice mesh to their personalities.

I dropped a line to Jacob, a former party regular who has been scarce since breaking up with his girlfriend a few months back. He’s a regular fellow, good looking, athletic and nicely endowed. He’s straight, but always played well with our bi group. He was in.

Franz said he expected to be there. He is tall, blonde, distractingly handsome, and a very pleasant person to be around. He’s gay, but enjoyed playing with women at our parties—much to their joy. He had gone monogamous on us for a while there, as he had a boyfriend. Sadly, that relationship had not worked out, but the good news is that he is ready to return to our fold.

For the final man, I turned to Alfie. We’ve been online pals for a while. We had talked about the gatherings, but he is straight and could not bring a date, so that didn’t quite mesh with the demographics. He wasn’t sure he would be into such a scene anyway. In our chats, we generally talk about things other than sex.

He dropped me a line, asking I wanted to go to a museum with him next week. Sounds good, I said. Want to go to a gangbang with me this week?

He mulled it over, and decided to join us. Cool. That would take care of Mitzi having her first black man.

With five men and one woman, I wondered: did we need a fluffer? A fluffer could work the men Mitzi wasn’t with at a given moment, keeping things at a nice pitch.

I ran the idea by Alice. She has a submissive streak, and could be attracted to the bondage elements we had introduced. She appreciated the invitation—she’s never been to a gangbang, and she would love to watch.

In keeping with the theme of anonymity, Mitzi would know nothing about any of these people beforehand. I withheld that I had invited another woman. Normally, there should be a free flow of information between the participants in a gangbang. But Mitzi was turned on by the idea of not knowing them, and I was turned on that she trusted me to make good decisions.

The party was cast, and everything set in motion.

Then we had another snowstorm.

Mitzi was nervous and excited all day. She arrived an hour before the main event, beaming as I lit candles and made the beds with the sex sheets. “What’s going to happen, Jefferson? Tell me again.”

I poured her a bourbon and related the scenario again, kissing her, touching her.

I took down her pants and licked her wet pussy. She squirmed down in her chair, touching her breasts through her sweater. She sat up, pulling the sweater over her head, unclasping her bra.

I stood and fed her my cock, holding a fistful of her hair.

“On the bed,” I commanded.

She lay back on the bed. I joined her, covering her body with my own, covering her mouth with kisses. I sucked her breasts long and hard.

I was preparing to fuck her when Jacob arrived. I left her on the bed, dressed and went to the door. With Jacob situated with a glass of wine in the living room, I returned to Mitzi.

“Time for the ropes!” I said. She giggled nervously and wriggled on the bed. I tied her arms behind her head, lashing the rope to a bedpost.

“Wait, wait, I should go to the bathroom!” she said.

Damn, I meant to remember that. So many details to organize.

I unleashed her. A piss later, she was back and secured. The restraints were widely spaced, so that she had some flexibility. I tested this by ordering her to get on all fours. She could manage that. Good.

We put the blindfold in place, and reconfirmed our safe word, which she would say to indicate that she was finished. We chose “popcorn,” borrowing it from a Saturday Night Live skit.

Thomas arrived, and caught up with Jacob in the living room. I joined them a moment later.

“Okay, I’ve got the naked woman tied up so she won’t come in here to interrupt our conversation.”

“Great,” Thomas responded.

Beat.

“Hey wait, maybe we should go hang out with the naked woman.” Jacob agreed that this was a fine idea and stood to lead the way.

Hewing to the scenario, the men undressed silently. Jacob ran a hand along Mitzi’s side. Her body turned to his touch. Thomas ran his hands through her hair. I mouthed her toes.

She turned her face to Thomas. He gave his cock to her mouth. Jacob fingered her clit.

Thomas mounted her face as Jacob began to fuck her. They rode her in tandem. Mitzi’s restraints only allowed her to touch Thomas.

I remained clothed, as I was still responsible for working the door. I ran my hands along her legs.

When Alfie arrived, I was glad to see that he was even better looking in person, and just as easy going. I was even happier as he undressed, revealing a lean and well-muscled body, and a cock as big as my forearm.

Alfie had confided once that he didn’t consider himself very attractive. But he is a stunning man.

Jacob and Thomas stood aside, allowing Alfie to have a go. A gangbang is just a pleasure with such gentlemen.

Alfie pulled on a condom and climbed onto Mitzi, kissing her in greeting. She moaned as he entered her, gasping as his cock kept going and going. She ran her hands to his head and neck, trying to catalogue details about this new man.

Alice arrived, and we chatted in the kitchen. I handed her a glass of wine. “Let’s go back,” I suggested. “Remember, if you don’t say anything, she won’t know you are there.”

Thomas kissed Alice in greeting. Josh waved hello from the other side of the bed, as Mitzi sucked his cock. Alfie was going fast and furious, but managed a nod.

Alice stayed close to a wall, as she often does when becoming acclimated to a sex party. I stayed with her for a while, and then joined Josh at Mitzi’s mouth. I took her hair and guided her mouth to my cock. I fucked her face good and hard.

“Mmmf,” she murmured, pulling away and looking up with blindfolded eyes. “Hello, Jefferson.”

“Nice detective work, Sherlock.” I slapped her face with my dick. “Now suck that cock.” She went at it with gusto.

As she worked me, I noticed Alice tugging off her panties. Thomas was putting on a condom to fuck Mitzi, so I dismounted. In two steps, I was kneeling before Alice, licking her pussy as she watched the action.

That’s right, I was fluffing the fluffer. I can’t help myself.

I stood and gave my cock to Alice’s mouth. She took it noisily. “Ah ha,” said Mitzi, turning towards the sound. “Someone is getting his dick sucked.” She envisioned boy-on-boy action, which she had never witnessed, not knowing about the other woman in the room.

I put a finger to Alice’s lips as I retrieved a condom. As I entered her, she pulled her legs back. I pulled her hips forward on the chair. With my hand on the arms of the chair, and my feet on the floor, I could push deep and fast into her, barely touching her skin.

“Should I remove the blindfold now?” Mitzi wondered.

“Is now the time?” I responded, pounding Alice.

She reached down, feeling Alfie’s face as she rode his cock. “No, I think I will wait,” she smiled.

Eventually, though, the time did come. Mitzi was sitting on the bed, as we all gathered around. She removed the blindfold, blinking as she surveyed the candlelit room.

I sat next to her. Even now, she could barely see the features of their faces.

I asked everyone to make introductions. They went around the room. Alice was last.

“Oh, hello,” Mitzi said. “You are not a boy.”

“That’s right,” I smiled. “One of your boys became a girl.”

“Where is the other boy?”

“I don’t know,” I replied. I would later find that Franz had sent his regrets due to the snowstorm.

Mitzi told us that she had been unable to distinguish much, though touching had told her some things. She figured that Alfie was black by the texture of his hair, for example, and when he went at her again, the necklace he wore told her it wasn’t another man. Josh and Thomas had each fucked her from behind a few times, and she was unclear who was who then.

“Did you fuck me?” she asked.

“Did I?”

Did you?

Did I?

“Fucker. I’ll know when you blog it.”

“Will you? Will I?”

Some mysteries are fun to keep mysterious.

As we settled into an intermission, Mitzi took me aside. “Jefferson, you know I have a problem with jealousy. Why did you invite some other girl you fuck?”

“Alice is not some other girl I fuck, really,” I explained, as honestly as I could, considering I had just fucked her. “She is someone who comes to the parties. She was here to observe, and to play along in the next phase of the evening. With all these guys, you will be glad she’s here.”

After a brief round of conversation, during which Jacob had to go, we resumed. I focused my energies on Mitzi. Thomas and Alfie were eager to work on Alice, who was all about Alfie.

As we all hit the bed, there was a loud crack. Mitzi’s eyes widened.

“Huzzah, another crack in the bedframe.” I high-fived Mitzi. “You get credit for that one!” The original break had been sustained at another gangbang, held to honor my birthday. Credit for that break went to Jake.

Mtizi was on her back at one corner of the bed, eyes wide open. I stood above, making eye contact as I fucked her.

Alfie moved Alice around the bed, their feet clonking Mitzi in the head. They settled down, and Alice reached to suck Thomas. Alfie lay besides her, fucking her in deep long strokes.

“Hey Thomas,” I asked. “You up for some double pussy penetration?”

Mitzi squealed in delight. “Sure man, let’s do it,” he said, reclaiming his cock from Alice.

I appointed him the anchor. He lay on the bed, and Mitzi mounted him. Once they had a groove going, I stood behind her, holding Thomas’s cock. I slide mine in on top of his, as Mitzi moaned. We both pounded.

Thomas and I have done this on several occasions, so we’re pretty good at it. This was Mitzi’s first—she is sold on it.

“Damn, that’s hot,” Alfie admired as he fucked Alice.

In time, I pulled out to let Thomas do his business. I rimmed Mitzi, occasionally borrowing Thomas’s cock to get in some sucking.

Mtizi hopped down to watch. “Ooh, Jefferson,” she cooed. “You are bisexual.”

Damn straight.

Thomas arched his back and moaned as my hands roamed his body. He was poised to cum.

“Okay, I need to fuck this one,” he said, a thumb to Mitzi. That’s my Thomas; always ready to reassert his heterosexuality.

Mitzi bent over, and he entered her. “Hey Mitzi, “ I said. “Meet me over at Alice’s breasts.” She crawled forward a bit, and we each took one.

I leaned over her to lick Alice’s clit as Alfie fucked her. It was a very nice view.

“Try it out, Mitzi,” I suggested.

“Really? Can I eat pussy for the first time ever?”

“Why not? It’s your party,” I replied. “Anyway, it’s stuffed full of cock. You will recognize the flavor.”

Mitzi set to it. My cock had found it’s way to Alice’s mouth. I checked her face; she was in her bliss. Nothing could kill that buzz for her.

Actually, something could.

Later, Mitzi sat in my lap in tall chairs, as we sipped bourbons and watched Thomas and Alice fuck.

“You two look so regal,” Alfie admired. “Can I take your picture?”

Cameras are not allowed at my parties. Everyone knows that, but this was Alfie’s first party at my place. He always carries a camera. This was not something he had planned; it just occurred to him that we looked worthy of photographing.

Our tangled limps naturally covered the naughty bits. Mitzi shrugged, “Oh, okay.” I said sure, let’s do it.

“Cool,” Alfie said, going to his bag. He pulled out camera and tested the flash.

“Was that a camera?” Alice hopped up.

“No, just a flash, actually . . . ,” Alfie began to explain. Alice, though, was miffed. She told him that cameras were totally uncool at sex parties, as people do have real lives to be concerned about.

Things cooled down, as Alice understood that this was an honest mistake, and no photographs had been made. She certainly forgave him; when everyone went home, she took him to hers.

Mitzi stayed overnight with me. It was a great party, she said. Thank you.

It was my pleasure, I replied.

But in my head, I made note of my errors in judgment.

One, Mitzi should have been informed that there would be another woman, and know why I recommended it.

Two, I should have been very clear on the camera policy, instead of seeing a nuance in having two consenting models. It just muddies the waters.

I don’t want to repeat those mistakes next time.

Oh, and there will be a next time.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.