Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fleshbot and French Toast

This week’s Sex Blog Roundup at Fleshbot takes a tour along the Hershey Highway with Madeline as your guide. The lady with the mirror was good enough to guest edit as I tended to computer woes and other matters. Thanks for pitching in, darling catcher. Come see me sometime, y’heah?

I was remiss in not posting last week’s Sex Blog Roundup, as I was missing in the woods of sex camp. Forgive me. How ironic that you were kept waiting, given the promise of getting what you want.

At camp, Lolita finds me making noise at a blow job contest, Viviane adds me to her list of highlights, and Marcus is appalled that I would do the unthinkable.

I would write more but I’ve got French toast to make from Challah raisin bread.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

...did you remember the milk and the eggs, or did you have to run out to get them? ;)