Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fleshbot and Smut Turntable

This week’s Sex Blog Roundup at Fleshbot sets the alarm for morning sex, no matter at which side of bedtime the dawn may find us.

Those of you who enjoy stalking me will find me wielding flogs, holding hands and fending off an attack.

Wendy fears she is the ugly duckling of the dungeon before remembering that she’s blessed with caring friends. I may be biased (okay, so I am biased), but I think it’s Wendy’s most affecting post to date.

Cody and I share a tender moment and find that we can count to nine.

Lily and I have a few drinks before her first lesbian experience. Later, she loses sleep as the force majeure that is Marcus blows into town.

Speaking of sleepless nights, here’s something to keep you dancing until the wee hours. A number of you wrote to say you enjoyed the videos I recently posted on a lark. I took the cue to fire up a new blog mixing music, dirty pictures and the occasional story.

Smut Turntable

Some of these songs have spun on my turntable for years. Others have wafted in more recently. A few have been suggested by friends and readers. Take a listen and leave comments to let me know what moves you.

As you’ll read, I do take requests.

No comments: