Thursday, October 02, 2008

Questions?



It’s been suggested that I draft a FAQ sheet concerning my custody case, as there are many questions commonly raised and, in the absence of information, misinformation can spread. I’m limited in what I can say at this time, but there are many factors of concern to the larger community that I may speak about. For example, why is an interest in BDSM and polyamory questioned as possibly indicative of psychopathology? How can the sexuality of a parent be brought into a custody case? How are free speech issues a factor?

If you have questions you would like to see addressed, please drop a line. I’ll try to get to as many as possible.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Make an ANONYMOUS, TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contribution to Jefferson’s legal defense by visiting the Sexual Freedom Defense and Education Fund at:

Sexual Freedom Legal Defense and Education Fund


Please remember to specify that your donation is earmarked for the Jefferson Legal Defense Fund. The Sexual Freedom Legal Defense and Education Fund affirms that these earmarked donations are tax deductible.

No comments: