Saturday, February 09, 2008

Keep It A Secret



While us dodgers live in two-thousand-three-land on Blogspot, the kids are making it happen on YouTube. Give a shout to the Bisexual Kid, out since age twelve and putting up advice for anyone who needs it.

And yet, some things don't change. Visit me in nineteen-eighty, and I'd tell you the same. One, tell your parents and come out. Two, on the funner side, don't tell your parents so you don't freak them out and you can still have sex in the basement.

1 comment:

Wendy Blackheart said...

Ah, good advice. I remember hearing that from Kentucky (a/k/a, GayCris) back in the first round of college.
When asked by someone not in the know why he didn't come out to his parents, he said
"Are you fucking kidding me?! My family is from Kentucky. They'd beat the holy hell out of me before throwing me out. Anyway, while they think I'm straight, I can have my boyfriends sleep over, and not have to worry about missing curfew."