Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fleshbot and Comfort Socks

This week’s Sex Blog Roundup at Fleshbot shakes a tail feather for ass, glorious ass.

Those of you who enjoy stalking me will find me rocking Wendy. Bridget finds that I’m ready for my close up and realizes that love can take many different directions.

Ass and love . . . now, that reminds me of the best deal I ever made. About twenty years ago, I made an offer to my girlfriend Pablo. I suggested that we swap socks. I would give her my favorite pair, and she would give me hers. She liked this idea, and we fucked on it.

I’m afraid I came out well ahead in the trade. Pablo got a nice pair of socks, and they were indeed my favorites. But the pair I got were like no socks I had ever seen. They were long and thick and had no heel. They were each much larger than any human foot. Anyone who wore these socks would vanish into them.

This week, I have the flu that’s going around. I’m with my kids, which you might think would be hard, but actually, it’s for the best, as I’m not very good at being sick and having them around keeps me from moping. Plus, my son Jason had the bright idea of borrowing season one of Heroes from a friend and we’re hooked. I keep a lid on the kinky applications of superpowers concocted by my fevered mind, though they are nothing special, really—I mean, I can’t be the only viewer who wants to drop the lash to the indestructible cheerleader, can I?

As we watch, I curl up in bed in my official sick clothes—pajama bottoms, an oversized t-shirt and Pablo’s old socks. Pablo and I lost touch years ago; she never forgave me for marrying Lucy. Still, I think she’d be amused that all these years later, her socks still have the power to heal.

11 comments:

Bridget said...

It's snowing out and it's chilly, so perfect day to sit in and watch tv and be a slug-a-bed.

...and if you got me sick, I am going to kill you.

Just sayin'

Bittersweet said...

get well soon

Bianca said...

I have yet to meet a man who doesn't get all mopey when he's sick. Thank goodness you've got your kids around. Now go eat some soup!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny...I rented the first two discs of Heroes last weekend for Logan. My sister and I are totally hooked! Tonight it's disc three!!

kinkandculture said...

Two words: Hot Toddy

Bunny said...

I LOVE my mountain man thick wool socks. They look ghetto as all hell, but keep my toes warm and toasty. And we all know how much I detest having cold feet :)

Anonymous said...

Very large clothes and very fuzzy socks heal me when I'm sick... makes perfect sense in my opinion.

Get well soon.

Marianne

Chrissy said...

I totally know how you feel and I hope you feel better real quick. I miss Heroes and I never watch it regularly. Today I saw geese flying North, so winter will be over in no time flat.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon! Have fun basking in the healing power of cute cheerleaders. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sending you a warm hug in hopes it finds you feeling better this morning... if I lived closer I would come over and make you some soup and tuck you in and take care of you til you were all better...

xoxo,
Kismet

Jocasta said...

Can we trade underwear?
I want the duckie shorts!