Thursday, May 17, 2007

Device Bondage



Calico


My friend Calico recently stopped over for drinks. She’s a pretty thing, this one: a twenty-one-year-old pro domme and fetish model with abs that would bounce a quarter to Weehawken.

God bless her, for a skinny gal, she can hold her bourbon.

She was still jetlagged from a trip to San Francisco for a kink photo shoot.

In my life, Calico is one of those people who sets my mind at ease. We let our hair down with each other. She doesn’t have to be Calico the kink vixen; I don’t have to be Jefferson the smutmonger.



We talked.

Somewhere around the second drink, she started showing me bruises.



“Holy smokes!” I exclaimed. “They really worked you hard.”

She smiled. “I had a very, very good time.”

Here are some examples of what Calico considers a “very, very good time,” courtesy of a brand-spanking new website at Kink.com, the exquisitely cruel Device Bondage.

I soon poured a third round.

I wanted to hear all about it.