Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Upper Floor



Kink.com’s The Upper Floor launched today, building on the narrative developments introduced in Sex and Submission and heightened in The Training of O. For the new site, Kink.com has transformed the upper floor of their San Francisco castle into an Edwardian manor. Slaves trained in the castle’s dungeons are elevated in status to serve in the manor. The emphasis is on protocol; if The Marketplace book series changed the way you think about tea service, you’ll want to visit The Upper Floor.

While we’re talking kink online, have you joined Fetlife? It’s a great free social network for kinksters. Many of my friends and I are members. It’s proven to be a great resource for meeting people and learning about kink events. And do I get play from it? Why yes, I do. You’ll find me here.

Now is a good time to join. As a holiday promotional, Fetlife is giving away up to twenty-five thousand dollars in kinky gifts. Enter to win.

No comments: